AIMS may refer to:
- Adventist International Mission School, a private Christian international school in Muak Lek, Thailand
- Afghanistan Information Management Services, an Afghan NGO providing services to the Afghan government and to the development community
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, a centre for education and research in Cape Town, South Africa
- Agricultural Information Management Standards, abbreviated to AIMS, a web portal managed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Aircraft Information Management System
- AIMS International - a talent management company
- American Indian Model Schools
- Anesthesia Information Management System, is an information technology (IT) system that is used as an electronic anesthesia record and allows the collection and analysis of anesthesia-related data.
- Arizona's Instrument to Measure Standards, a standardized test administered by the state of Arizona (United States)
- Association of International Marathons and Distance Races, an international association of long-distance running races
- Atlantic Institute for Market Studies, a Halifax, NS-based conservative think tank and public policy forum
- Australian Institute of Marine Science, located near Townsville, Australia
- Australian Institute of Medical Scientists, the professional association representing Australian medical scientists in all disciplines of pathology
- Australian International Motor Show, an auto show held in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.