24 Heures (French for "24 hours") may refer to:
- 24 Heures du Mans, the French-language name of 24 Hours of Le Mans, an annual sports car race held near Le Mans, France
- 24 heures vélo de Louvain-la-Neuve (English: The 24-Hour Bike Ride of Louvain-la-Neuve), an annual bicycle festival held in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- 24 heures, a regional daily newspaper published in Lausanne, Switzerland
- 24 heures (Abidjan), a daily newspaper published in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
- 24 Heures, the French-language edition in Montreal, Canada, of 24 Hours (newspaper), a chain of free daily newspapers published in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language