Zscaler (//) is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion. The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
|Industry||Network security, computer security, Internet security|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, |
|Revenue||US$431 million (2019)|
Number of employees
Zscaler was founded in 2007 by Jay Chaudhry and K. Kailash. It had an initial public offering in March 2018, where it raised $192 million. The company generated $242 million in gross revenue for fiscal year 2019. In April 2020, Zscaler agreed to purchase cloud security posture management startup Cloudneeti.
Two of the products produced by the company are Zscaler Private Access which provides secure access to locally hosted applications, and Zscaler Internet Access which provides secure access to external applications.
- "ZScaler Hires CFO with IPO Experience". Wall Street Journal. 10 February 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Jay Chaudhry, Zscaler Inc: Profile and Biography". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- Noonan, Keith (9 August 2020). "Why Zscaler Stock Climbed 18.6% in July". The Motley Fool. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- "Company Profile for Zscaler Inc". in.reuters.com. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- "Zscaler commands 0.21% market share in Network Security". enlyft.com. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- "ZS Stock | ZSCALER Stock Price Today | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- Deagon, Brian (19 August 2020). "Zscaler, IBD Stock Of The Day, Thrives In A World Beset By Cyberattacks". Investor's Business Daily. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- "Zscaler Inc". www.marketwatch.com. Retrieved 28 August 2020.
- "Zscaler to acquire Seattle cloud security startup Cloudneeti". GeekWire. 2020-04-09. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- Analysts, InvestorsObserver. "Do Traders View Zscaler Inc (ZS) Stock's Current Trend Positively?". www.investorsobserver.com.
- Business data for Zscaler:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zscaler.|