Zīnah al-Sādāt Humāyūnī
Zīnah al-Sādāt Humāyūnī (Persian: زینتالسادات علویه همایونی), also Alavīyah Humāyūnī, Zinatossadat Alevi Homayooni or Homayuni, (born 1917) is a female religious scholar from Isfahan, Iran, who was the most prominent student of Iran's leading mujtaheda of the 20th century, Banu Amin. She is a Shia author, Faqīh and Ijtihad contemporary. She is a student of Lady Amin Esfahani. She was the first female theology student in her university entrance exam and was accepted in 1964. In 1965, her Seminary founded, with many Iranian women, the first Lady Amin in the Name of Fatima School.
When Banu Amin opened one of the country's first religious seminary for women in Iran in the 1960s, the Maktab-e Fatimah of Isfahan, Zīnah al-Sādāt Humāyūnī became its director and remained in that position until 1992. Apparently, the establishment of the maktab was first and foremost Humāyūnī's idea. She made key administrative decisions and devised the study program.
When Humāyūnī retired, Ḥajj Āqā Ḥasan Imāmi, a relative of Humāyūnī's, took over the directorship of the school.
- Shakhṣīyat-i Zan (The personality features of woman), Tehran, 1369 .
- Zan mazhar-i khallāqīyat-i Allāh, Tehran, Daftar-i Intishārāt-i Islāmī, 1377 .
- Persian translation of the book Isrār al-Āyāt (The Mysteries of the Qur'ānic verses) by Muḥammad ibn Ibrāhīm Ṣadr al-Din Shīrāzī (1573–1641), Tehran, 1984.
- Persian translation of the book Tarjumah-i Arbaʿīn al-Hāshimīyah by Nusrat Amin, Tehran: Hudá, 1365 .
- Biography of Lady Amin
In 2011, a conference was held in honor of her activities with the messenger of the president of Iran.
- Lady Amin
- Sheikh Heydar Ali Mohaghegh
- Sadr Koopani
- Noureddine Ashny
- Künkler, Mirjam; Fazaeli, Roja (2012), "The Life of Two Mujtahidahs: Female Religious Authority in 20th Century Iran", in Bano, Masooda; Kalmbach, Hilary (eds.), Women, Leadership and Mosques: Changes in Contemporary Islamic Authority, Brill Publishers, pp. 127–160, SSRN 1884209.
- See Nāhīd Tayyibī. Zindagānī-yi Bānū-yi Īrānī: Bānū-yi Mujtahidah Nuṣrat al-Sādāt Amīn, (Qom: Sābiqūn Publishers, 1380 ), 124ff.
- farhang. The face of persistent Lady Zinatossadat Alevi Homayooni was celebrated.
- rasekhoon. Alevie Homayooni, Zinat.
- hamshahrionline. Quranic activities Lady Alevis Homayooni.
- teribon. Zinatossadat Jewelry greatness of a Muslim woman.
- jahannews. The introduction of a lady who was honored by the Supreme Leader.
- qpsh. Zinatossadat Alevi Homayooni(Alevie Homayooni).
- behdokht. Lady Amin different woman leading.
- hawzah. Muslim women in science and literature Lady (Alevie Homayooni).