The Zhushan Zinan Temple (Chinese: 竹山紫南宮; pinyin: Zhúshān Zǐnán Gōng) is a Chinese Temple dedicated to Fude Zhengshen (福德正神) and located in Sheliao Village, Zhushan Township, Nantou County, Taiwan.
|Zhushan Zinan Temple|
|Location||Zhushan, Nantou County, Taiwan|
Popular Activities Edit
1. Borrow money from the Fude Zhengshen (福德正神), the God of Prosperity
It is believed that borrowing money from the Fude Zhengshen (福德正神), the God of Prosperity will bring good luck, good fortune, and prosperity. This is why many so people come to Zi Nan Temple to borrow money each year. This tradition has become one of the most famous activities for worshippers and tourists that come to Zi Nan Temple. See this page for a guide on how to Borrow Money from the Land God.
2. Pat the Golden Hen
Pat the Golden Hen for good luck and good fortune.
See also Edit
- "Zhushan Zinan Temple". RoundTAIWANRound. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- Hsiao, Scully (19 February 2015). "Zi Nan Temple most popular wealth god temple in Taiwan". Focus Taiwan. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- Lee, Hsin-yin (23 September 2017). "Century-old temple upgrades its image with the help of a robot". Focus Taiwan. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- "The Zi-nan Temple". Nantou Taiji Splendor Land. 3 March 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2017.