Zee Studios is an Indian entertainment company that specializes in film, streaming and television content development and production, as well as film marketing and distribution. It is based in Mumbai, India.
|Products||Production, Distribution and Marketing of films and digital content|
|Owner||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
With the success of The Kashmir Files in 2022, Zee Studios has reinvigorated its focus on movies that mix excellent content with powerful performers and develop strong story-driven films across several Indian languages, like some of its previously made films, including critically acclaimed Sairat, Mom, the Aamir Khan starrer Secret Superstar, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, The Tashkent Files, Qismat 2, Bangarraju and Thunivu.
- Aatmapamphlet, has been selected for the generation 14+ competition at the 2023 Berlin International Film Festival.
- Manoj Bajpayee starrer, Joram was officially selected at the International Film Festival Rotterdam 2023.
- Brown, starring Karisma Kapoor is the only Indian web series to be premiered at the Berlinale Market Selects 2023.
- Yami Gautam starrer Lost had its Asian premiere at the International Film Festival of India. It was also selected as the opening film at Chicago South Asian Film Festival and the closing film at the Atlanta Film Festival.
- Vaalvi won Best Feature Film at the Chicago South Asian Film Festival.
Zee Studios was founded in 2012 and was formerly known as Essel Vision Productions. Before the establishment of Zee Studios, films were produced under the name Zee Telefilms. Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, released in 2001, directed by Anil Sharma and starring Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel, was one of the first films produced by Zee Telefilms. The film was declared an All-Time Blockbuster by Box Office India and ranked among the top 3 Indian films in all-time highest footfalls since the 1990s.
2015 - 2020 Edit
The first-ever film produced under the banner of Zee Studios was Sanjay Gupta’s thriller suspense Jazbaa in the year 2015, which starred Aishwarya Rai Bachchan alongside Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi. For her performance in the film, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan won the Stardust Award for Power-Packed Performance of the Year (2015).
In the same year (2015), Zee Studios forayed into regional cinema with a Marathi film, Katyar Kaljat Ghusali, an epic musical drama. It starred Shankar Mahadevan, Sachin Pilgaonkar, Subodh Bhave, Pushkar Shrotri, Mrunmayee Deshpande and Amruta Khanvilkar in the lead roles. The film marked the directorial debut of Subodh Bhave, the theatrical acting debut of Shankar Mahadevan, and Sakshi Tanwar's Marathi film debut. The critics regarded the film as a rich treasure of music and was also a huge success at the box office. The film won the National Award for Best Male Playback Singer (Mahesh Kale). Katyar Kaljat Ghusali was selected to be screened at the 46th International Film Festival of India in Goa and was considered for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) Fellini medal that year.
In 2016 the company produced Natsamrat starring Nana Patekar and Medha Manjrekar, which portrayed a tragic story of a stage actor. In the same year, the studio also released the Marathi-language romantic tragedy film Sairat, directed and produced by Nagraj Manjule. It was lauded by media outlets such as The Hindu, The Wire, HuffPost, The Quint, and more, and highly appreciated by critics. For the first time in the history of the Marathi film industry, three songs for the film were recorded at the Sony Scoring Stage in Los Angeles. The production included 66 instrumentalists at an expenditure of over Rs. 75 lakhs. Sairat's music went on to become a sensation throughout the country after the release of the film. The film received several accolades both regionally and nationally, including 11 awards at the 2017 Filmfare Marathi Awards. It won Best Film, Best Director (Nagraj Manjule), Best Actress (Rinku Rajguru), and Best Music Album at Filmfare. Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar won in the best debut female and male categories, respectively. The film also premiered at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival, where it received a standing ovation. Rajguru received the National Film Award – Special Mention at the 63rd National Film Awards. Sairat is the highest-grossing Marathi movie to date.
The movie had such a significant impact that it was remade in several languages, including Manasu Mallige (2017) in Kannada, Channa Mereya (2017) in Punjabi, Laila O Laila (2017) in Odia, Noor Jahaan (2018) in Bengali, and Dhadak (2018) in Hindi.
After that (2016), Zee Studios released Rustom, a crime thriller starring Akshay Kumar and Ileana D'Cruz. The movie became the fourth highest-grossing Hindi film and the fifth highest-grossing Indian film of 2016. The film also won a National Award in the Best Actor category for Akshay Kumar’s excellent portrayal of the titular character. It also won an award under the Informative and Special Screening at Pyongyang International Film Festival.
In the following year, Zee Studios witnessed great success with its Marathi features; Ti Saddhya Kay Karte, a Marathi-language romantic drama directed by Satish Rajwade. Chi Va Chi Sau Ka, a Marathi-language comedy-drama, ran for over 100 days in many Maharashtra cities. Faster Fene, produced by Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia Deshmukh, and Mangesh Kulkarni and starring Girish Kulkarni, was another Marathi language film co-produced by the company that did well in Maharashtra.
In its Hindi line-up, the studio released Mom, starring Sridevi in the lead role, which received rave reviews from critics. In just 17 days of box office revenue, it joined PK and Bajrangi Bhaijaan in the ₹100 crore league in China. Released in four languages, the movie has also received a number of honours and awards, including national awards for Best Actress (Sridevi) and Best Background Music (A. R. Rahman) and IIFA awards for Best Actress (Sridevi) and Best Supporting Actor (Nawazuddin Siddiqui).
In October 2017, the company released a musical drama, Secret Superstar, starring Aamir Khan and Zaira Wasim, in 1,100 theatres and on 28,401 screens worldwide, with 1090 screens overseas. Soon after its release, the film went on to become one of the most profitable films of all time. The film is also the highest-grossing Indian film featuring a female protagonist, the highest-grossing Hindi film of 2017, the seventh-highest-grossing Indian film worldwide, and the second-highest-grossing Indian film overseas. Overall the film won three Filmfare Awards, including Best Actress (Critics) for Zaira Wasim, Best Supporting Actress for Vij, and Best Playback Singer (Female) for Meghna Mishra. Zaira Wasim also won the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement for her performance in the film. The company also released Qarib Qarib Singlle the same year starring Irrfan Khan and debuting in Hindi Cinema, Malayalam actress Parvathy Thiruvothu, which received favourable reviews from critics.
Raees, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, made 2017 a year of success for Zee Studios International, earning 5 nominations at the 63rd Filmfare Awards, including Best Actor in a leading role for Shah Rukh Khan, and becoming the 47th highest-grossing Indian film of all time.
Meanwhile, owing to the rise of over-the-top, subscription-based media services, Zee Entertainment launched its video streaming service on February 14, 2018. ZEE5 would use this to stream all Zee Entertainment content, from films to shows.
Zee Studios commenced the year 2018 by releasing the Marathi comedy-drama, Gulabjaam, which performed averagely in the cinemas and went on to stream on ZEE5. The company also produced Beyond the Clouds, which was the grown-up version of Majid Majidi's previously directed film, Children of Heaven (1997).
The first look of the film was launched at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival and the second one at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival. The movie was released in 2 phases; it was released overseas in 2017, premiering at the 2017 BFI London Film Festival, the 22nd Busan International Film Festival, the 14th Dubai International Film Festival, the 5th International Bosphorus Film Festival, the 29th Palm Springs International Film Festival, and the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI), while the Indian theatrical release took place on April 20, 2018.
The studio also produced Dhadak, the Bollywood remake of Sairat, which became a commercial hit, introducing two actors, Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor. Then came Paltan, which received positive reviews from the families of the soldiers, but the audience and critics found the film's execution largely ineffective for a war film and an extremely long runtime. Another film, Love Sonia bagged a Golden Globe Award for under the category of ‘Best Indie Film.’
Two successes for Zee Studios came in the middle of the year: one from Veere Di Wedding, which emerged as the fifth-highest-grossing Hindi film of the year and the highest for a film featuring female leads. The other was Raazi, which became the second commercially successful film with a female lead to join the ₹ 100 crore club in India. At the 64th Filmfare Awards, Raazi received 15 nominations and won 5 awards, including Best Film, Best Director (Meghna Gulzar), and Best Actress (Alia Bhatt).
Mulk, a legal drama released later that year, received positive reviews and won a Filmfare Award in the category of ‘Best Story’. Zee Studios also distributed Gold, a period sports film starring Akshay Kumar, with a budget of ₹ 61 crores, which ended up crossing the ₹ 100 crore mark at the box office.
Zee Studios produced a wide range of films in 2019 Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi performed well both nationally and internationally and became one of the highest-grossing women-centric films in India. Kangana Ranaut's portrayal of Rani Lakshmi Bai in the film garnered critical acclaim, winning her the National Film Award for Best Actress at the 67th National Film Awards. The film was selected for the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and was screened at the Kashi Indian International Film Festival, Itanagar International Film Festival, and at the Indian Embassy in Lebanon under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav event.
The company also produced the romantic comedy-drama, Kala Shah Kala in Punjabi. It was well-received and rapidly rose to commercial success. It currently ranks as the 21st-highest-earning Punjabi movie. Kesari was another hit film produced and distributed internationally by the company. The film has a National Award, won for the Best Male Playback Singer (B Praak) for the song "Teri Mitti".
Throughout the year, the studio produced films like Rampaat, Pailwaan (Hindi dubbed), and Nerkonda Paarvai, which performed commercially well. They also produced a film named, The Tashkent Files, a thriller about the death of former Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. The film won two National awards, including Best Dialogues (Vivek Agnihotri) and Best Supporting Actress (Pallavi Joshi).
Another well-received film was Anubhav Sinha's directorial, Article 15, which was the opening film for the 10th edition of the London Indian Film Festival and has won 3 Filmfare Awards- Best Film Critic (Anubhav Sinha), Best Actor Critic (Ayushmann Khurrana) and Best Story (Anubhav Sinha and Gaurav Solanki). At the end of the year, the studio came out with the lighthearted comedy-drama Good Newwz which became the 5th highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2019.
In 2020, Zee Studios released most of its films on OTT, due to the safety measures for the then-ongoing pandemic, COVID-19. It included movies like Hacked, Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari, Khaali Peeli, and Solo Brathuke So Better.
2021 - present Edit
2021 was the year when Zee Studios decided to deliberately invest in more regional cinema. The company distributed one Telugu political drama, Republic, and a Kannada-language crime thriller film Drishya 2, which was a remake of the 2021 Malayalam film Drishyam 2 and was regarded as one of the important movies in its line-up that attracted family audiences. The company also produced three Punjabi-language films, namely Qismat 2, Puaada, and Fuffad Ji, and all three were hit. Among the three films, Qismat 2 was a sleeper hit that became one of the 15 highest- grossing Punjabi films of all time. The year gave Zee Studios some good releases, including well-performing Thalaivii, a film based on the life of Indian actress-politician J. Jayalalithaa and Antim: The Final Truth and, Radhe, starring Salman Khan. Later, it was released on ZEE5 and was one of the most-watched OTT films on the day of its release, with 4.2 million views. The company also produced Sanak, which was released digitally on 15 October 2021, on Disney+ Hotstar.
2022 was a very successful year for Zee Studios in terms of massive superhits. The year began with The Kashmir Files, directed by Vivek Agnihotri, which became one of the most successful Hindi films of all time, and the 3rd highest-grossing Hindi film of 2022 amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in India, despite receiving mixed reviews. The film was also an official selection at the 53rd International Film Festival of India and was shortlisted for the prestigious Switzerland International Film Festival. Along with the recognitions at the film festivals, The Kashmir Files has also garnered many awards, including the ‘Best Film’ award at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2023, the Lions Gold Award for Extraordinary Performance of the Year (Darshan Kumaar) and the News18 REEL Movie Award for Extraordinary Performance of the Year (Anupam Kher). The Kashmir Files was re-released in 2023 in theatres on popular demand after a massive success in 2022.
In 2022, the company collaborated with Annapurna Studios to produce the Telugu-language supernatural action drama Bangarraju, directed by Kalyan Krishna. It opened to mixed reviews, mostly positive, and was declared a success at the box office. The company also produced a Tamil language action thriller, Valimai, that crossed the 100-crore mark in the Indian market. The studio also produced and distributed Rashtra Kavach Om, which was in theatres and then subsequently released on ZEE5.
Raksha Bandhan, directed by Aanand L. Rai and starring Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar, received mixed reviews from critics but remained commercially unsuccessful. On the other hand, Rocket Gang, produced by Zee Studios, was a poor performer, critically and commercially. But Punjabi films like - Saunkan Saunkne, Main Viyah Nahi Karona Tere Naal, Ghund Kadh Le Ni Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya, and Teri Meri Gal Ban Gayi - distributed by the company performed quite well at the box office.
In the same year, the company also distributed a horde of Bollywood movies like- Jhund, Janhit Mein Jaari, Goodbye, and Ram Setu. Zee Studios also distributed two Kannada films- Vikrant Rona and Head Bush and one Marathi film Bhaubali.
The studio wrapped the year with two thrillers - one released in cinemas and another on the OTT. The first was the survival thriller Mili, a remake of the 2019 Malayalam-language film Helen, co-produced by Boney Kapoor. The film received mixed reviews from critics, although garnering praises for Janhvi Kapoor's performance. And the other one was the horror thriller Blurr, starring Taapsee Pannu and Gulshan Devaiah, which was also Taapsee Pannu's first project as a producer.
Zee Studios also produced a Telugu movie, Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam and a Kannada film titled Vedha which was the last release of 2022 for us in the South. Vedha was a milestone, marking the 125th film for actor Shiva Rajkumar, and was one of the biggest films of the year for the Kannada industry both in terms of production and reception from the audience. Directed by A Harsha, the film stirred conversations around women's dignity and safety by highlighting a gruesome story of child rape.
Zee Studios started 2023 on a bright note with its new release Lost, starring Yami Gautam, opening at the Chicago South Asian Film Festival, Manoj Bajpayee starrer Hindi film Joram’s official selection at the 52nd International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR), competing at the Big Screen Competition and Film Bazar; Karisma Kapoor starrer Brown’s selection at the Berlinale Market Selects 2023 which was the only series under the category, and Ashish Avinash Bende’s Aatmapamphlet, screening at the prestigious 73rd Berlin International Film Festival.
Along with this, the company also gave multiple films early in the year which includes, H. Vinoth’s Tamil heist thriller Thunivu, starring Ajith Kumar, followed by Punjabi comedy-drama film, Mitran Da Naa Chalda, directed by Pankaj Batra starring Gippy Grewal, Tania, and Raj Shokar,  and a Marathi-language dark comedy thriller, Vaalvi directed by Paresh Mokashi, which won the Best Feature Film at the Chicago South Asian Film Festival.
For 2023, Zee Studios plan to release a massive lineup of 28 titles across languages, featuring some of the best-known names in their respective industries. The most anticipated films include Amit Ravindernath Sharma’s soccer epic Maidaan, starring Ajay Devgn, which is set in the 50s and 60s, aka the Golden Era of Indian football. Farhad Samji’s action-comedy Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, starring Salman Khan, is scheduled for April, the month of Ramadan. Gadar 2, a sequel to Anil Sharma's 2001 blockbuster Gadar, starring Sunny Deol, is also in the works.
In 2023, Zee Studios also produced Almost Pyaar with DJ Mohabbat, an Indian Hindi-language musical romantic drama film written and directed by Anurag Kashyap, starring Alaya F and newcomer Karan Mehta in the lead role. The film had its world premiere at the 2022 Marrakech Film Festival and its Asian premiere at the Hainan Island International Film Festival. Post-release, the film was praised by the audiences. Other Hindi-language highlights include Devashish Makhija’s Joram starring Manoj Bajpayee, Abhinay Deo’s steaming series Brown starring Karishma Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Haddi, and Vivek Chauhan’s multi-starrer, action homage Baap, starring Sunny Deol, Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and Jackie Shroff in the leading roles. and another Manoj Bajpayee starrer drama Bandaa.
Another 2023 hit, directed by Ashima Chibber, starring Rani Mukerji was Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway, which has surpassed Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan overseas. The film is growing to be an international hit, warming up the box office numbers and taking international audiences by storm. Surpassing Pathaan and PS1, the movie is receiving unprecedented love and is recorded to be one of the highest collections for an Indian film in Norway. It is also one of the biggest Indian releases in the Baltic regions of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The latest release by the studio was a Marathi-language film, Ghar Banduk Biryani, directed by Hemant Awtade and starring Nagraj Manjule in the lead role.
Zee Studios' Tamil-language slate includes Muthaiya's Kather Basha Endra Muthuramalingam, starring Arya; a landmark film and Kishor Pandurang Belekar’s dialogue-free film Gandhi Talks, with music by A. R. Rahman, with Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swamy and Aditi Rao Hydari.
Ashish Bende’s Aatmapamphlet marked the 1st historical association for a Marathi film that brought together 3 stalwarts- Anand L Rai, Bhushan Kumar and Zee Studios. The film was selected in the Generation 14 plus competition at the prestigious Berlin International Film Festival.
Zee Studios is also producing Nayanthara's upcoming project, Nayanthara 75 (running title), with Nilesh Krishnan as the associate director and Thaman S as the music director for the film. Bro, starring Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej, is under production is scheduled to release on July 28, 2023, and will mark the first collaboration of this director-actor duo.
Along with these, Zee Studios has several more upcoming regional language titles include Dulquer Salmaan's Malayalam language King of Kotha, Vikram Patwardhan’s Frame, and Kannada-language film Ranganayaka starring Jaggesh, Telugu-language film Vimanam and Punjabi-language films like Pankaj Batra’s Uchiyan Ne Gallan Tere Yaar Diyan and Godday Godday Chaa, starring Gippy Grewal and Sonam Bajwa, respectively.
Domestic distribution Edit
In India, Zee Studios has 6 distribution offices, contributing almost 75% of the India Box Office.
Another 2019 hit movie, Article 15, received critical acclaim, with praise for its performances, direction, script, and sensitive portrayal of its subject matter, and grossed approximately 100 crores worldwide.
With unique films that challenge the Indian audience, such as Badhaai Do and Jhund, Zee Studios adopted strategic distribution, enabling the best possible outcomes. The Tashkent Files – Who Killed Shastri?, which too released in 2019, emerged as a box-office super hit and received two National Film Awards.
Zee Studios released commercial blockbusters such as Manikarnika, Kesari, Bangarraju, Valimai, Vedha, Saunkan Saunkne, Secret Superstar Naal and many more over the years.
As of March 2023, Zee Studios has theatrically distributed over 100 films in 8 different languages. Of these, the most significant release was done across 60 countries.
The recent hit movie, based on an actual case, Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway has become the highest-grossing Bollywood film in Norway. It later became the most-watched South Asian film in Norway with 8356 admits.
Overseas distribution Edit
Secret Superstar starring Aamir Khan is China's second highest-grossing film, collecting over 700 crores INR.
A colossal triumph for the studio was the release of Sridevi’s film, MOM which was produced by Boney Kapoor, Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds starring Ishaan Khattar, and Gold starring Akshay Kumar, produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, all in 2019.
The studio has released one of Akshay Kumar’s biggest hits into the international markets, Good Newwz, grossing over 12mn USD at the International Box Office.
The release of commercial hits such as Hindi Medium, Raazi, Veere Di Wedding, and Dream Girl, have cemented the studio's position as one of the dominant and top Indian film studios in the overseas market. The studios' recent release, Mrs. Chatterjee Vs Norway, broke records in Norway becoming the highest opening weekend film collecting over 72K USD in a 3-day weekend.
Film productions and distribution Edit
|1993||Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee||Mahesh Bhatt||Johnny Bakshi||Hindi||Produced under Zee TV||Rahul Roy
|1996||Fareb||Vikram Bhatt||Mukesh Bhatt||Produced under Zee Cinema||Faraaz Khan
|2001||Gadar: Ek Prem Katha||Anil Sharma||Nitin Keni||Produced under Zee Telefilms||Sunny Deol
|2005||Silsiilay||Khalid Mohamed||Distributed under Zee Motion Pictures||Tabu
|2009||Gulaal||Anurag Kashyap||Produced under Zee Limelight||Raj Singh Chaudhary
Kay Kay Menon
|Fox||Deepak Tijori||Rohit Kumar Productions||Produced under Zee Motion Pictures||Sunny Deol
|Produced under Zee Motion Pictures||Ajay Devgan
|2015||Jazbaa||Sanjay Gupta||Sanjay GuptaZee Studios||Produced by Zee Studios||Aishwarya Rai
|2016||Sairat||Nagraj Manjule||Nagraj ManjuleZee Studios||Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Rinku Rajguru
|Rustom||Tinu Suresh Desai||Aruna BhatiaZee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar
|2017||Ti Saddhya Kay Karte||Satish Rajwade||Arvind Jog
Pallavi RajwadeZee Studios
|Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Ankush Chaudhari
Tejashree Pradhan Ketkar
|Manasu Mallige||S. Narayan||Rockline Venkatesh
|Kannada||Produced by Zee Studios||Rinku Rajguru Nishanth|
|Chi Va Chi Sau Ka||Paresh Mokashi||Zee Studios||Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Lalit Prabhakar
|Faster Fene||Aditya Sarpotdar||Riteish Deshmukh
|Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Amey Wagh
|Mom||Ravi Udyawar||Sunil Manchanda
|Hindi||Produced under Zee Studios||Sridevi
|Secret Superstar||Advait Chandan||Aamir Khan
Kiran RaoZee Studios
|Produced by Zee Studios||Zaira Wasim
|Qarib Qarib Singlle||Tanuja Chandra||Zee Studios
Ajay G. Rai
|Produced under Zee Studios||Irrfan Khan
|Raees||Rahul Dholakia||Ritesh Sidhwani
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Shah Rukh Khan
|Half Girlfriend||Mohit Suri||Shobha Kapoor
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Arjun Kapoor
|Bareilly Ki Barfi||Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari||Vineet Jain
Renu Ravi Chopra
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Ayushmann Khurrana
|Fukrey Returns||Mrighdeep Singh Lamba||Farhan Akhtar
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Pulkit Samrat
|Hindi Medium||Saket Chaudhary||Dinesh Vijan
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Irrfan Khan
|2018||Gulabjaam||Sachin Kundalkar||Zee Studios||Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Siddharth Chandekar
|Beyond the Clouds||Majid Majidi||Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Ishaan Khatter
|Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran||Abhishek Sharma||JA Entertainment
|Produced by Zee Studios||John Abraham
|Dhadak||Shashank Khaitan||Karan Johar
Hiroo Yash Johar
|Produced under Zee Studios||Ishaan Khatter
|Paltan||J.P. Dutta||Zee Studios
J P Films
|Produced under Zee Studios||Jackie Shroff
|Love Sonia||Tabrez Noorani||David Womark
|Distributed by Zee Studios||Mrunal Thakur
|Raazi||Meghna Gulzar||Vineet Jain
Hiroo Yash Johar
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Alia Bhatt
|Veere Di Wedding||Shashanka Ghosh||Anil Kapoor
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Kareena Kapoor Khan
Sonam Kapoor Ahu
|Mulk||Anubhav Sinha||Deepak Mukut
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Rishi Kapoor
|Gold||Reema Kagti||Ritesh Sidhwani
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar
Vineet Kumar Singh
|2019||Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi||Kangana Ranaut
Radha Krishna Jagarlamudi
|Produced by Zee Studios||Kangana Ranaut
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
|Kala Shah Kala||Amarjit Singh||Zee Studios||Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Binnu Dhillon
|Kesari||Anurag Singh||Zee Studios
Hiroo Yash Johar
|Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar|||
|The Tashkent Files||Vivek Agnihotri||Zee Studios||Produced by Zee Studios||Naseeruddin Shah
Shweta Basu Prasad
|Rampaat||Ravi Jadhav||Meghana Jadhav
|Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Abinay Berde
|Article 15||Anubhav Sinha||Anubhav Sinha
|Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Ayushmann Khurrana
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
|Pailwaan(Hindi dubbed)||S. Krishna||Swapna Krishna||Kannada||Distributed by Zee Studios||Sudeep
Kabir Duhan Singh
|Good Newwz||Raj Mehta||Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar
Kareena Kapoor Khan
|Kumbalangi Nights||Madhu C. Narayanan||Fahadh Faasil
|Malayalam||Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Soubin Shahir
|Oru Adaar Love||Omar Lulu||Ousepachan Vaalakuzhy||Malayalam||Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Mohammad roshan
Priya Prakash Varrier
|Madhura Raja||Vysakh||Nelson Ipe||Malayalam||Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Mammootty
|Blank||Behzad Khambata||Shrikant Bhasi
|Hindi||Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Sunny Deol
|Judgementall Hai Kya||Prakash Kovelamudi||Ekta Kapoor
Shailesh R Singh
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Rajkummar Rao
|Nerkonda Paarvai||H. Vinoth||Boney Kapoor||Tamil||Produced under Zee Studios||Ajith Kumar
|Jabariya Jodi||Prashant Singh||Ekta Kapoor
Shailesh R Singh
|Hindi||Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Sidharth Malhotra
|Dream Girl||Raaj Shaandilyaa||Ekta Kapoor
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Ayushmann Khurrana
|2020||Hacked||Vikram Bhatt||Zee Studios||Produced by Zee Studios||Hina Khan
|Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship||Bhanu Pratap Singh||Hiroo Yash Johar
|Produced by Zee Studios||Vicky Kaushal
|Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari||Abhishek Sharma||Zee Studios||Produced by Zee Studios||Manoj Bajpayee
Fatima Sana Shaikh
|Khaali Peeli||Maqbool khan||Ali Abbas Zafar
Himanshu MehraZee Studios
|Produced under Zee Studios||Ishaan Khatter
|Solo Brathuke So Better||Subbu||B. V. S. N. PrasadZee Studios||Telugu||Produced by Zee Studios||Sai Dharam Tej
|2021||Vakeel Saab||Venu Sriram||Dil Raju
|Released and distributed by Zee Studios||Pawan Kalyan
|Sridevi Soda Center||Karuna Kumar||Vijay Chilla
|Released and distributed by Zee Studios||Sudheer Babu
|Republic||Deva Katta||J. Bhagawan
|Produced by Zee Studios||Sai Dharam Tej
|Qismat 2||Jagdeep Sidhu||Ankit Vijan
|Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Ammy Virk
|Radhe||Prabhu Deva||Salman Khan
Sohail KhanZee Studios
|Hindi||Produced and overseas theatrical release by Zee Studios||Salman Khan
|Puaada||Rupinder Chahal||A&A Pictures
|Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Ammy Virk
|Thalaivii||A. L. Vijay||Zee Studios
Vibri Motion Pictures
Karma Media And Entertainment
|Produced by Zee Studios||Kangana Ranaut
|Sanak||Kanishk Varma||Vipul Amrutlal Shah
Aashin A. Shah
|Hindi||Produced under Zee Studios||Vidyut Jammwal
Chandan Roy Sanyal
|Antim: The Final Truth||Mahesh Manjrekar||Zee Studios
Salman Khan Films
|Produced by Zee Studios||Salman Khan
|Fuffad Ji||Pankaj Batra||Zee Studios
K Kumar Studios
|Punjabi||Produced under Zee Studios|
|Drishya 2||P. Vasu||Zee Studios
|Kannada||Produced by Zee Studios||Ravichandran
|2022||Bangarraju||Kalyan Krishna, Kurasala||Zee Studios
|Telugu||Produced by Zee Studios||Nagarjuna
|Aaraattu||B. Unnikrishnan||Sajeesh Manjery
|Malayalam||Distribution under Zee Studios||Mohanlal|
|Valimai||H. Vinoth||Zee Studios
|Produced under Zee Studios||Ajith Kumar
|Main Viyah Nahi Karona Tere Naal||Rupinder Inderjit||Diamondstar Worldwide
|Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Sonam Bajwa
|Jhund||Nagraj Manjule||Bhushan Kumar
Savita Raj Hiremath
|Hindi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Amitabh Bachchan
|The Kashmir Files||Vivek Agnihotri||Zee Studios
Abhishek Aggarwal Arts
I Am Buddha
Vivek Agnihotri Creates
|Produced by Zee Studios||Mithun Chakraborty
|Saunkan Saunkne||Amarjit Singh Saron||Naad Sstudios
JR Production House
|Punjabi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Ammy Virk
|Dharmaveer||Pravin Tarde||Zee Studios
|Marathi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Prasad Oak
|Dhaakad||Razneesh Razy Ghai||Deepak Mukut
Soham Rockstar Entertainment
|Hindi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Kangana Ranaut
|Nenjuku Needhi||Arunraja Kamaraj||Zee Studios
|Tamil||Produced under Zee Studios||Udhayanidhi Stalin
|Janhit Mein Jaari||Jai Basantu Singh||Raaj Shaandilyaa
Bhanushali Studios Limited
Shree Raghav Entertainment
Take 9 Entertainment
|Hindi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Nushrratt Bharuccha
|Veetla Vishesham||RJ Balaji
|Tamil||Produced & Distributed by Zee Studios||RJ Balaji
|Rashtra Kavach Om||Kapil Verma||Zee Studios
|Hindi||Produced and Distribution under Zee Studios||Aditya Roy Kapur
|Ghund Kadh Le Ni Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya||Ksshitij Chaudhary||Ankit Vijan
Shri Narotam Ji Films Production
Big Bash Producers LLP
|Punjabi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Gurnam Bhullar
|Vikrant Rona||Anup Bhandari||Shalini Manjunath
|Kannada||Distributed by Zee Studios||Sudeepa
|Timepass 3||Ravi Jadhav||Zee Studios
|Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Hruta Durgule
|Raksha Bandhan||Aanand L Rai||Aanand L Rai
|Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar
|Dobaaraa||Anurag Kashyap||Shobha Kapoor
Pen Marudhar Entertainment
|Overseas Distribution by Zee Studios|
|Kalapuram||Karuna Kumar||Zee Studios
|Telugu||Produced by Zee Studios||Satyam Rajesh
|Teri Meri Gal Ban Gayi||Preeti Sapru||Priti Sapru
|Punjabi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Guggu Gill
Ajay Kumar Nain
|Bhaubali||Sameer Patil||Dashami Creations
|Marathi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Manoj Joshi
|Middle Class Love||Ratna Sinha||Benaras Media Works
|Hindi||Produced and Distribution by Zee Studios||Eisha Singh
|Goodbye||Vikas Bahl||Shobha Kapoor
Balaji Motion Pictures
Saraswati Entertainment Pvt Ltd
|Distributed Overseas by Zee Studios||Amitabh Bachchan
|Head Bush||Shoonya||Daali Dhananjaya
|Kannada||Distributed by Zee Studios||Dhananjaya, Payal Rajput
|Ram Setu||Abhishek Sharma||Aruna Bhatia
Cape of Good films
|Distributed by Zee Studios||Akshay Kumar
|Har Har Mahadev||Abhijeet Shirish Deshpande||Zee Studios
Shree Ganesh Marketing & Films
|Produced by Zee Studios||Subodh Bhave
|Mili||Mathukutty Xavier||Boney Kapoor
|Hindi||Produced and Distribution under Zee Studios||Janhvi Kapoor
|Rocket Gang||Bosco Martis||Zee Studios||Produced by Zee Studios||Aditya Seal
Sahaj Singh Chahal
|Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam||AR Mohan||Zee Studios
|Telugu||Produced by Zee Studios||Allari Naresh
|Blurr||Ajay Bahl||Zee Studios
|Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Taapsee Pannu
Gulshan DevaiahPranjal Khandhiya
|Vedha||A. Harsha||Geetha Shivrajkumar
|Kannada||Produced by Zee Studios||Dr.Shiva Rajkumar
|2023||Thunivu||H. Vinoth||Boney KapoorZee Studios||Tamil||Ajith Kumar
|Vaalvi||Paresh Mokashi||Zee Studios
Mayasabha Karmnuk Mandali
|Marathi||Produced by Zee Studios||Swwapnil Joshi
|Almost Pyaar with DJ Mohabbat||Anurag Kashyap||Zee Studios
Good Bad Films
|Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Alaya F
|Lost||Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury||Zee Studios
|Produced by Zee Studios||Yami Gautam
|Gol Gappe||Smeep Kang||Zee Studios
Soham Rockstar Entertainment
|Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Rajat Bedi
B N Sharma
|Mitran Da Naa Chalda||Pankaj Batra||Zee Studios
|Produced by Zee Studios||Gippy Grewal
|Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway||Ashima Chibber||Emmay EntertainmentZee Studios||Hindi||Produced and Distribution under Zee Studios||Rani Mukerji|||
|Ghar Banduk Biryani||Hemant Jangal Awtade||Zee Studios
|Marathi||Produced under Zee Studios||Akash Thosar
|Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan||Farhad Samji||Salman Khan Films||Hindi||Distributed by Zee Studios||Salman Khan
|Godday Godday Chaa||Vijay Kumar Arora||Zee Studios & VH Entertainment||Punjabi||Produced by Zee Studios||Sonam Bajwa, Tania, Amrit Amby, Gurpreet Bhangu|
|Vimanam||Siva Prasad Yanala||Kiran Korrapati Creative Works
|Telugu||Produced under Zee Studios||Samuthirakani
|Bro||Samuthirakani||People Media Factory
|Produced under Zee Studios||Pawan Kalyan
Sai Dharam Tej
|Gadar 2||Anil Sharma||Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Sunny Deol
|King of Kotha||Abhilash Joshiy||Dulquer Salmaan||Malayalam||Produced under Zee Studios||Dulquer Salmaan, Aishwarya Lekshmi|||
|TBA||Maidaan||Amit Ravindernath Sharma||Boney Kapoor
Arunava Joy Sengupta
|Hindi||Produced under Zee Studios||Ajay Devgn|
|Game Changer||S. Shankar||Dil Raju
|Telugu||Released and distributed by Zee Studios||Ram Charan
|Lady Superstar 75||Nilesh Krishnaa||Naad Sstudios
|Tamil||Produced under Zee Studios||Nayanthara
|Vishal 34||Hari||Stone Bench Films||Produced under Zee Studios||Vishal
Priya Bhavani Shankar
Fiction Shows Edit
|Tu Chal Pudha||2022–Present||Zee Marathi|
|Dusri Maa||2022–Present||And TV|
|Julun Yeti Reshimgathi||2013 – 2015||Zee Marathi|
|Aryan||2014 - 2015||Zee TV|
|Khelti Zindagi Aankh Micholi||2013 - 2014||Zee TV|
|Fear Files||2012 - 2019||Zee TV|
|Chhoti Jathani||2021 - 2022||Zee Punjabi|
|Tu Patang Main Dor||2020 - 2021||Zee Punjabi|
|Tere Dil Vich Rehan De||2021 - 2022||Zee Punjabi|
|Baal Shiv||2021 - 2022||And TV|
Non-fiction shows Edit
|Chala Hawa Yeu Dya||2014–Present||Zee Marathi|
|Home Minister||2004–Present||Zee Marathi|
|Fu Bai Fu||2010 - 2022||Zee Marathi|
|Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi||2017||Zee Marathi|
|Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Hindi||2014-2019||Zee TV|
|Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lil Champs||2006 - 2021||Zee TV|
|Love Me India||2018||And TV|
Awards shows Edit
|Zee Talkies Comedy Awards||Yearly||Zee Talkies|
|Zee Chitra Gaurav||Yearly||ZEE5|
|Zee Natya Gaurav||Yearly|
|Zee Cine Awards||Yearly||Zee TV|
|Zee Rishtey Awards||Yearly||Zee TV|
|Silence||Aban Bharucha Deohans||Kiran Deohans, Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Manoj Bajpayee, Prachi Desai|
|14 Phere||Devanshu Kumar||Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Vikrant Massey, Kriti Kharbanda|
|Radhe||Prabhu Deva,||Salman Khan, Atul Agnihotri, Sohail Khan, Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced and theatrical release by Zee Studios||Salman Khan, Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda, Jackie Shroff|
|Blurr||Ajay Bahl||Zee Studios, Echelon Studios, Outsiders Film Company||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Taapsee Pannu|
|Lost||Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury||Zee Studios, Namah pictures||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Yami Gautam, Pankaj Kapur|
|Sirf Ek Bandaa Kaafi Hai||Apoorv Singh Karki||Bhanushali Studios, Zee Studios||Hindi||Produced by Zee Studios||Manoj Bajpayee|
See also Edit
- "Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd". Business Standard India. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- Jha, Lata (18 January 2023). "Zee Studios targets up to 40 movie releases per year". Livemint. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- Laghate, Gaurav (11 April 2022). "ZEE to scale up movie business, eyes up to Rs 2,500 cr revenue from Studio in FY23". The Economic Times. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- Jhunjhunwala, Udita. "Zee Studios strikes remake deals for romantic drama 'Sairat'". Screen. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- Bureau, Adgully. "Zee Studios International to release late Sridevi's MOM in China". Adgully. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar crosses Rs 750 crore mark in China". The Indian Express. 16 February 2018. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Zee Studios' 'Manikarnika -The Queen of Jhansi' roars at the Box Office". Zee News. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Zee Studios' The Tashkent Files emerges as a winner at the Box Office". Zee News. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "The trailer of Ammy Virk and Sargun Mehta's 'Qismat 2' is packed with laughter, tears, and much more". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Zee Studios bags two Big Tollywood Projects". Telugu360.com. 14 March 2022. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Marathi film 'Aatmapamphlet' to screen at Berlin International Film Festival". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "World Premiere Of Manoj Bajpayee-Starrer 'Joram' At Rotterdam Fest". Outlook. 21 December 2022. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- Bureau, The Hindu (18 January 2023). "Karisma Kapoor's 'Brown' becomes only Indian series to be part of Berlin Market Selects 2023". The Hindu. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Yami Gautam's "Lost" to premiere at IFFI Goa, the actor makes announcement on her social media". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Yami Gautam-starrer 'Lost' to be the opening movie at Chicago South Asian Film Festival". The Economic Times. 8 September 2022. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- Hungama, Bollywood (7 October 2022). "Yami Gautam starrer Lost closes the Atlanta Film Festival 2022, see pics : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "शिकागो साऊथ एशियन फिल्म फेस्टिवलमध्ये 'वाळवी' चित्रपटाने मारली बाजी". Lokmat (in Marathi). 30 September 2022. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
- "Gadar - Ek Prem Katha | WorldWide Box Office Collections, Budget, etc". BOTY. Retrieved 15 April 2023.
- "Jazbaa trailer revealed: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Irrfan Khan starrer is edgy". The Indian Express. 25 August 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2023.
- "Katyar Kaljat Ghusli movie review: Subodh Bhave, Sachin Pilgaonkar and Shankar Mahadevan give an unforgettable Diwali treat to music lovers!". Bollywood Life. 12 November 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2023.
- "Indian Panorama selection of Feature & Non-Feature Films for 46th International Film Festival of India, 2015" (PDF) (Press release). International Film Festival of India. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 November 2015. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "Marathi film 'Katyar Kaljat Ghusli' in race for Unesco's Fellini medal". The Times of India. 19 November 2015. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- "Natsamrat Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 April 2023.
- Team, Koimoi com (21 May 2020). "Fact-O-Meter: Gap Between Sairat's Collection & Other Highest Marathi Grossers Is UNIMAGINABLE!". Koimoi. Retrieved 17 April 2023.
- Pawar, Yogesh (27 March 2016). "'Sairat' first Indian film to record music at Hollywood". Daily News and Analysis. Archived from the original on 2 May 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "63rd National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. 28 March 2016. Archived (PDF) from the original on 7 October 2016. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- Atulkar, Preeti (29 March 2016). "I'm enjoying this moment to the fullest: Rinku Rajguru". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 5 April 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- Team, Koimoi com (19 August 2016). "Rustom Beats Fan's Lifetime Collection To Becomes 4th Highest Grosser Of 2016". Koimoi. Retrieved 20 April 2023.
- "Ti Saddhya Kay Karte movie review: Marathi cinema begins 2017 with a simple pleasure". Firstpost. 7 January 2017. Retrieved 20 April 2023.
- "Lalit Prabhakar to play lead role in Chi Va Chi Sau Ka". The Times of India. ISSN 0971-8257. Retrieved 20 April 2023.
- "Another hit for Riteish Deshmukh". DNA India. Retrieved 20 April 2023.
- "MOM China Box Office Collection: Sridevi's Film Is 100 Not Out, Joins League Of PK, Bajrangi Bhaijaan". NDTV. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- "Secret Superstar: The highest grossing Bollywood film of 2017!". The Daily Star. 3 February 2018. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- "Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar BEATS Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai to become the Biggest Worldwide Bollywood grosser of 2017". Bollywood Life. 28 January 2018. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- "Qarib Qarib Singlle movie review: A heartfelt film where Parvathy outshines a superb Irrfan". Hindustan Times. 10 November 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- Team, Koimoi com (17 February 2017). "Raees Grosses Over 290 Crores At The Worldwide Box Office". Koimoi. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- "Zee Entertainment Ltd Launches Zee5 – India's Largest Digital Entertainment Platform | India.com". www.india.com. Retrieved 21 April 2023.
- "'Beyond The Clouds' to premiere at BFI London Film Festival". Business Standard. 12 October 2017. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Majid Majidi Will Make Beyond The Clouds, Starring Ishaan Khattar, In 3 Languages". NDTV. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Ishaan, Janhvi's Dhadak collects Rs 100 cr worldwide". Hindustan Times. 1 August 2018. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Paltan Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Love Sonia Movie: Shining Light on Darkness | Kelleher International". kelleher-international.com. 23 October 2018. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "'Veere Di Wedding' enters 100 crore club with global box office collection". DNA India. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Raazi box office collection: Alia Bhatt film collects Rs 123.17 crore in the domestic market". Zee Business. 26 June 2018. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Winners of the 64th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2019". Filmfare. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- Bureau, Pratidin. "Complete list of winners at the 64th Filmfare Awards". Pratidin Time. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Akshay Kumar's Gold crosses Rs 100 crore mark at BO, slower than usual". Hindustan Times. 28 August 2018. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi Movie Review : Patriotic and entertaining war drama, fuelled by Kangana Ranaut's performance". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- "Kangana Ranaut decks up to receive her 4th National Award. See pics". Hindustan Times. 25 October 2021. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- Mohan, Man (25 December 2021). "On My Radar: Kangana Ranaut @ Rani Ki Jhansi in Lebanon". The Sunday Guardian. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- Singh, Mohnish (29 December 2021). "Nawazuddin Siddiqui lined-up for the remake of Punjabi film Kala Shah Kala". BollywoodMDB. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Kesari box office collection day 1: HUGE! Akshay Kumar starrer earns big, set for Rs 200 cr club?". Zee Business. 22 March 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "B Praak On Winning A National Film Award For Teri Mitti: "Today Will Always Remain A Precious Day In My Career"". Koimoi. 26 October 2021. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "'Rampaat' teaser: Ravi Jadhav gives us a fun-filled ride through the movie with a foot-tapping rap in the background". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Pailwaan Box Office Collection | All Language | Worldwide - Sacnilk". www.sacnilk.com. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collection Worldwide: Rs 100 crore BLOCKBUSTER! Thala Ajith film shatters records!". Zee Business. 18 August 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Zee Studios' The Tashkent Files emerges as a winner at the Box Office". Zee News. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Article 15 Awards: List of Awards won by Hindi movie Article 15". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Article 15 - Movie - Box Office India". www.boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- Hungama, Bollywood (18 January 2020). "Good Newwz grosses Rs. 300 cr. worldwide; becomes the 5th highest worldwide grosser of 2019 :Bollywood Box Office - Bollywood Hungama". Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Zee Studios to release Vikram Bhatt's 'Hacked'". Zee News. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Cast List | BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Movie Star Cast | Release Date | Movie Trailer | Review- Bollywood Hungama". Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "WATCH: Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari trailer is breaking the internet? Manoj Bajpayee, Diljit Dosanjh set to take you on a massive comedy ride". Zee Business. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Khaali Peeli review: A ride back to Bollywood's mindless masala years". Hindustan Times. 2 October 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Zee Studios to release Sai Dharam Tej's 'Solo Brathuke So Better' in theatres". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 May 2023.
- "Republic". The Times of India. 17 January 2022. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "Drishya 2UA". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "'Qismat 2' Box Office update: Ammy Virk starrer sets a new post-pandemic record". The Times of India. 24 September 2021. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "Puaada Movie Review : A Romance Set Right By A Series Of Riotously Comic Events". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "Fuffad Ji: Top 5 reasons why this Binnu Dhillon and Gurnam Bhullar starrer is a must watch". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "Thalaivi Review: Botched By Massive Missteps, Film Is Amma Of All Misfires". NDTV. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "Antim: The Final Truth Movie Review : A massy attempt to entertain in the old-school Bollywood style". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "'Radhe' BREAKS records, becomes most-watched film on Day 1 with 4.2 million views, Salman Khan thanks fans". DNA India. Retrieved 4 May 2023.
- "The Kashmir Files becomes first Hindi film to cross ₹250 crore post-pandemic". Hindustan Times. 11 April 2022. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Closing Of 53rd IFFI Marred By Controversy Over 'The Kashmir Files'". Outlook India. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "'The Kashmir Files' shortlisted for 'Official Selection' of Swiss film fest". The Times of India. 13 December 2022. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Anupam Kher Dedicates News18 Showsha Reel Awards Win to 'Victims of Terrorism'; Says 'Feel Humbled'". News18. 26 February 2023. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "The Kashmir Files wins 'Best Film' award at Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2023". Livemint. 21 February 2023. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Bangarraju 3rd Weekend Box Office – Performs Decently". Popdiaries. 31 January 2022. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Box Office: Ajith Kumar starrer Valimai Final Worldwide Business". Pinkvilla. 7 April 2022. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Rashtra Kavach Om review: Touches new heights of absurdity". Hindustan Times. 1 July 2022. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- "Raksha Bandhan Movie Review : A touching sibling bond story that turns into a social commentary". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Rocket Gang review: Melodrama ruins what could have been mad, mad fun". OTTPlay. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Saunkan Saunkne Movie Review : This tale of one husband and two wives is a laughter riot". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Main Viyah Nahi Karona Tere Naal". The Times Of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya Movie Review : With the sweetness of love and spices of revenge, it is a perfect recipe for entertainment". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "JHUND trailer out: Amitabh Bachchan-starrer promises an engaging story of a notorious squad overcoming all obstacles". Zee News. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Nushrratt Bharuccha's Janhit Mein Jaari gets OTT release date. Find out here". India Today. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Goodbye - Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Head Bush - Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "BhauBali - Official Trailer". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "How 'Helen' reached Bollywood as 'Mili' | Interview with Mathukutty Xavier". OnManorama. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam Movie Review : An honest social drama narrating the plight of a tribal village". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Vedha Movie Review : Vedha review: A heart-wrenching revenge drama". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Yami Gautam's 'Lost' to open Chicago South Asian Film Festival". The Hindu. 8 September 2022. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Manoj Bajpayee Chuffed With Response To 'Joram' At Rotterdam Film Fest". Outlook India. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "'Thunivu' Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ajith Kumar's film continues its success streak internationally". The Economic Times. 18 January 2023. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- "Mitran Da Naa Chalda Box Office Collection Day 5 - Sacnilk". www.sacnilk.com. Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- MMW, Team (6 October 2022). "Marathi Film 'Walvi' wins Award at Chicago South Asian Film Fest". Retrieved 9 May 2023.
- Ramachandran, Naman (30 December 2022). "Ajith Kumar, Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, Dulquer Salmaan Feature in 28-Strong Zee Studios 2023 India Slate (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Almost Pyaar With DJ Mohabbat trailer: Anurag Kashyap's romantic drama looks like old wine in new bottle". The Indian Express. 19 January 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Baap: Jackie Shroff shares character poster, reveals look of Sunny Deol, Sanjay Dutt". The Indian Express. 10 November 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Manoj Bajpayee starrer 'Bandaa' to make digital premiere on Zee5". The Economic Times. 23 April 2023. Retrieved 11 May 2023.
- "Rani Mukerji's Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway Beat Overseas Record Of Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan, Raees". India Times. 21 March 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Ghar Banduk BiryaniUA". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Arya's film with Muthaiya titled 'Kather Basha Endra Muthuramalingam'". The Times of India. 10 December 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "'Gandhi Talks': Glimpse from Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami's silent film out". The Hindu. 2 October 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Ashish Bende's Aatmapamphlet sold out, receives a roaring applause at the 73rd Berlin International Film Festival". Firstpost. 24 February 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Nayanthara's 75th film announced! Actress to work with director Nilesh Krishnaa, Jai, Sathyaraj". India Today. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Nayanthara's Lady Superstar 75 goes on floors". Cinema Express. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "'PKSDT' set to hit theatres: Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej fans rejoice". The Times of India. 24 March 2023. Retrieved 11 May 2023.
- "Dulquer Salmaan wraps up King of Kotha with a lot of fireworks. Watch video". The Indian Express. 22 February 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "I was toying with the story of Ranganayaka for the last 10 years: Guruprasad". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- Today, Telangana (3 May 2023). "'Vimanam' team unveils lyrical video of 'Rela Rela' song". Telangana Today. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Uchiyan Ne Gallan Tere Yaar Diyan: Gippy Grewal Reveals That His Comedy-Drama "Highlights The Challenges That Women Brave Everyday"". Koimoi. 7 October 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "Tips Punjabi releases "Sakhiye Saheliye" ft. Sonam Bajwa from film "Godday Godday Chaa"". Samaa. 9 May 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- Team, Koimoi com (21 May 2020). "Fact-O-Meter: Gap Between Sairat's Collection & Other Highest Marathi Grossers Is UNIMAGINABLE!". Koimoi. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Gully Boy Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "'Badla' review: a lesson in mind games". The Hindu. 8 March 2019. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Good Newwz - Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "The Tashkent Files Movie Review". The Times of India.
- "Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari - Rotten Tomatoes". www.rottentomatoes.com. 14 November 2020. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Antim: The Final TruthUA". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Khaali Peeli review: A ride back to Bollywood's mindless masala years". Hindustan Times. 2 October 2020. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Ka Pae Ranasingam Movie Review : Well-meaning drama that is also quite overlong". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "The Kashmir Files - Rotten Tomatoes". www.rottentomatoes.com. 11 March 2022. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi Movie Review : Patriotic and entertaining war drama, fuelled by Kangana Ranaut's performance". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Kesari Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Bangarraju Movie Review : High on colour, low on freshness". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Valimai Movie Review : Ajith's star vehicle banks more on stunts than substance". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Vedha Movie Review : Vedha review: A heart-wrenching revenge drama". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Saunkan Saunkne Movie Review : This tale of one husband and two wives is a laughter riot". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Secret Superstar Movie Review: Zaira Wasim Is A Treat, Aamir Khan Tackles Shakti Kumaarr With Glee". NDTV.com. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Naal Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- Sarkar, Dr Subhradipta. "Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway: A curious case of cultural relativism". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2023.
- "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan Movie Review : Bhai's mighty punches land on a dull plot". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "The Kashmir Files - Rotten Tomatoes". www.rottentomatoes.com. 11 March 2022. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Secret Superstar hindi Movie - Overview". www.moviecrow.com. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Mom review. Mom Bollywood movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "'Beyond The Clouds': Interesting things to know about the film". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Gold Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Hindi Medium movie review: Irrfan Khan asks you to take a stand against our faulty education system". Hindustan Times. 18 May 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "'Raazi': Real Sehmat's first love doesn't want her identity to get revealed!". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Veere Di Wedding Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Ayushmann Khurrana posts his biggest opener ever with Dream Girl". Hindustan Times. 14 September 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2023.
- "Gadar – Ek Prem Katha". bollywoodhungama. 15 June 2001.
- "Tabu's Grand Re-Entry in Tollywood". telugu360. 25 July 2016.
- "Gulaal". Bollywoodhungama. 13 March 2009.
- "Review: Arjun Rampal overshadows Sunny Deol in gripping 'Fox'". zeenews.india. 7 September 2009.
- "आक्रोश". hindi.filmibeat. 15 October 2010.
- "Jazbaa review - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is back with a slo-mo Bollywood charge through murky legal soup". Indian Television. 10 October 2015.
- "Film review: In Nagraj Manjule's spellbinding 'Sairat', hearts race but caste divides". Indian Television. 29 April 2016.
- "Zee Studios to co-produce Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' with Neeraj Pandey". Indian Television. 11 September 2015.
- "Ti Saddhya Kay Karte ( ती सध्या काय करते .. )". marathimovieworld. 13 December 2016.
- "Chi Va Chi Sau Ka (2017) – Marathi Movie". marathistars. 3 May 2017.
- "Faster Fene review: From word to screen". thehindu. 27 October 2017.
- "MOM Movie Review: Sridevi, Magnificently Expressive, Is A Treat To Watch". ndtv. 19 March 2019.
- "Secret Superstar review – first-class Aamir Khan about Indian teenager's pop star ambitions". ndtv. 20 October 2017.
- "Qarib Qarib Singlle movie review: This Irrfan Khan starrer is a well-crafted, winsome rom-com". indianexpress. 11 November 2017.
- "Movie Review : Bareilly Ki Barfi". bollywoodhungama. 18 August 2017.
- "Half Girlfriend". indiaforums. 19 May 2017.
- "Movie Review: Fukrey Returns". in.reuters. 8 December 2017.
- "Hindi Medium movie review: Watch it for the glorious Irrfan Khan". indianexpress. 19 May 2017.
- "FILM: GULABJAAM". punemirror.indiatime. 16 February 2018.
- "Beyond The Clouds". bollywoodhungama. 20 April 2018.
- "Parmanu – The Story Of Pokhran". bollywoodhungama. 25 May 2018.
- "'Dhadak' review: Heart of the original lost in the remake". bollywoodhungama. 20 July 2018.
- "Paltan movie review and release highlights". indianexpress. 7 September 2018.
- "'Love Sonia' review: Objectification of human suffering". thehindu. 14 September 2018.
- "'Raazi' review: Love in the time of nationalism". thehindu. 11 May 2018.
- "'Veere Di Wedding' review: The four friends dealing with life will make you a part of their journey". economictimes.indiatimes. 1 June 2018.
- "Mulk movie review: The Rishi Kapoor starrer is an important film". indianexpress. 4 August 2018.
- "Movie Review: Gold". in.reuters. 15 August 2018.
- "Manikarnika controversy: "I was SHOCKED, this was NOT what we shot for" – Actress Mishti aka Kashi Bai speaks up against Kangana Ranaut". bollywoodhungama. 30 January 2019.
- "'Kala Shah Kala' teaser: Watch Binnu Dhillon in the never before seen avatar". timesofindia.indiatimes. 16 January 2019.
- "Kesari movie review: Akshay Kumar delivers the goods". indianexpress. 30 April 2020.
- "'The Tashkent Files' movie review: History in the time of conspiracies". thehindu. 12 April 2019.
- "'Rampaat': Poster of Abhinay Berde and Kashmira Pardeshi starrer captures the dreams of a budding rockstar". The Times of India.
- "Article 15 Movie Review: Ayushmann Khurrana's Film is Important, Powerful and Superbly Made". news18. 29 June 2019.
- "Pehlwaan". bollywoodhungama. 12 September 2019.
- "'Kumbalangi Nights' review: Life and love in a beautiful, borderless isle". thehindu. 9 February 2019.
- "'Oru Adaar Love' review: An experiment in mediocrity". thehindu. 16 February 2019.
- "Madhura Raja trailer: Mammootty-starrer looks like an ode to Rajinikanth-ism". indianexpress. 5 April 2019.
- "Blank movie review: Far too generic". indianexpress. 3 May 2019.
- "Kangana's 'Judgementall Hai Kya' in poster plagiarism storm". thehindu. 30 July 2019.
- "Nerkonda Paarvai review: This is Ajith's most significant social film". indianexpress. 8 August 2019.
- "Jabariya Jodi". bollywoodhungama. 9 August 2019.
- "Dream Girl box office prediction: Ayushmann Khurrana to hit it out of the park with the rom-com". indianexpress. 12 September 2019.
- "Hacked movie review: Hina Khan, Rohan Shah's mystery drama promises belly laughs". punemirror.indiatimes. 7 February 2020.
- "Bhoot review: Vicky Kaushal is the saving grace of this horror film". indianexpress. 22 February 2020.
- "Zee Studios to release Sai Dharam Tej's 'Solo Brathuke So Better' in theatres". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Pawan Kalyan's Pink remake titled as 'Vakeel Saab'? Deets Inside!". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- Cinema, T. B. (6 July 2021). "ZEE pays a whopping amount for Sudheer Babu's Sridevi Soda Center". TeluguBulletin.com. Retrieved 19 January 2022.
- "సాయి తేజ్ 'రిపబ్లిక్' రిలీజ్ డేట్ ఖరారు". Asianet News Network Pvt Ltd (in Telugu). Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- "Ammy Virk and Sargun Mehta starrer 'Qismat 2' goes on the floor". The Times of India.
- "Finally, Nag's multi-starrer launched". Telugu360.com. 20 August 2021. Retrieved 19 January 2022.
- "'Jhund' Is About the Magic of Football and Introduces a New Grammar of Film Making". The Wire. Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- "Najaare lao najaare, Trailer out now. Saunkan Saunkne RELEASING WORLDWIDE ON 13TH May 2022".
- "Dhaakad trailer: Kangana Ranaut shines as Agent Agni in this heavy-duty actioner". DNA India. Retrieved 29 April 2022.
- "Om: The Battle Within". Archived from the original on 24 December 2021.
- "Filming of Om: The Battle Within started". Archived from the original on 24 December 2021.
- "Zee Studios comes on board for Akshay Kumar starrer Raksha Bandhan directed by Aanand L Rai". Bollywood Hungama. 21 June 2021. Retrieved 13 April 2021.
- "Karuna Kumar & Zee Studios bringing Content Oriented film 'Kalapuram'". Telugu360.com. 30 July 2022. Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- Service, Tribune News. "Priti Sapru is hoping that 'Teri Meri Gal Ban Gayi' will help her reconnect to Punjabi audience". Tribuneindia News Service. Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- "Anubhav Sinha-backed 'Middle Class Love' to release in September". The Print. 6 August 2022. Retrieved 6 August 2022.
- "Mili trailer out. Janhvi Kapoor is left to die in this survival thriller". India Today. Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- "Rocket Gang Announcement". YouTube.
- "Verified Taking off after another schedule wrap 🚀 Onto the next for #RocketGang". Archived from the original on 24 December 2021.
- "Agent Kannayiram to Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam: List of South movies releasing in November". Pinkvilla. 17 November 2022. Retrieved 25 November 2022.
- "Zee Studios to produce One more film titled "Blurr"". Archived from the original on 24 December 2021.
- "Vedha is an energy and support system: Aditi Sagar". Cinema Express. Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- "Here's to another #AjithKumar action adventure!". Twitter. 11 April 2022. Retrieved 1 March 2023.
- "Zee Studios to produce One more film titled "LOST"".
- "Mitran Da Naa Chalda Movie - Punjabi". The Times of India. 31 January 2023. Retrieved 16 February 2023.
- Hungama, Bollywood (7 December 2021). "Mrs. Chatterjee Vs Norway starring Rani Mukerji releases in theatres on May 20, 2022 : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Nagraj Manjule has never seen this! His swag is being discussed more than Akash Thosar". Maharashtra Times (in Marathi). Retrieved 4 April 2023.
- "WATCH | Trailer of Tamil-Telugu bilingual film 'Vimanam' is here". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 5 June 2023.
- "And the Katha Continues….. After two decades the biggest blockbuster ever in the Indian Cinema is all set to unfold a new chapter. #Gadar2".
- "First look of Dulquer Salmaan's King of Kotha out; the actor sports a rugged look". OTT Play. 1 October 2022. Retrieved 1 October 2022.
- "RC15 Theatrical, Satellite & Digital rights sold to Zee Studios @ Rs 350 cr". Tollywood. 22 November 2021. Retrieved 19 January 2022.