|Look up Zealand or Sjælland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zealand is an island in Denmark.
Zealand may also refer to several places:
- Zealand, known in Dutch as Zeeland, a province in the Netherlands
- Zealand, New Brunswick, Canada
- Mount Zealand in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, United States
- New Zealand, a country in the southern Pacific Ocean, comprising main two islands
- Region Zealand, a Danish administrative region
- New Zealand (disambiguation)
- Sealand (disambiguation)
- Seeland (disambiguation)
- Zealandia (disambiguation)
- Zeeland (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Zealand
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.