|Look up Zealand or Sjælland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zealand is an island in Denmark.
Zealand may also refer to several places:
- Region Zealand, a Danish administrative region
- Zealand, known in Dutch as Zeeland, a province in the Netherlands after which New Zealand is named
- Zealand, New Brunswick, Canada
- Mount Zealand in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, United States
- Zeeland (disambiguation)
- Zealandia (disambiguation)
- Sealand (disambiguation)
- Seeland (disambiguation)
- New Zealand (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Zealand"
This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.