|Occupation||Comedian, movie actor, and director|
|Awards||2000 Israeli Film Academy best actor award|
Israeli newspaper Haaretz described Revach's films as a "peculiarly Israeli genre of comic melodramas or tearjerkers... based on ethnic stereotypes that flourished [in Israel] in the 1960s and 1970s."
In 2000, Revach won the Israeli Film Academy's best actor award for his role as Shabtai Kassodas in Beitar Provence.
Revach was honored at the Cinema South festival held in Sderot in May 2010. The festival organizers, explaining their decision, said that "a renewed look at his movies shows that they are critical, subversive, Israeli and Mediterranean texts, both in form and in content."
- The Farewell Party (2014)
- The Last Patrol (2000) (as Cooky)
- The Quest (1996) (as Turk Captain)
- Escape: Human Cargo (1998) (as Sheik Abdulla Fazza)
- Ha-Muvtal Batito (1997) (as Batito)
- Hagiga B'Snuker (1975) (as Hannukah/'Haham' Hannukah)
- Charlie Ve'hetzi (1974) (as Sasson)
- The Jerusalem File (1972) (as Rashid)
- Hasamba (1971) (as Elimelech Zorkin)