Zamboanga Sibugay's 2nd congressional district is one of the two congressional districts of the Philippines in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay. It has been represented in the House of Representatives since 2007. It was created after the 2006 reapportionment that divided the province into two congressional districts. The district is composed of the provincial capital, Ipil, and the western municipalities of Kabasalan, Naga, Roseller Lim, Siay, Titay and Tungawan. It is currently represented in the 18th Congress by Dulce Ann Hofer of the PDP–Laban.
|Zamboanga Sibugay's 2nd congressional district|
for the House of Representatives of the Philippines
|Area||2,214.48 km2 (855.02 sq mi)|
|Representative||Dulce Ann Hofer|
|#||Member||Term of office||Congress||Party||Electoral history||Constituent|
Zamboanga Sibugay's 2nd district for the House of Representatives of the PhilippinesEdit
|District created July 24, 2006 from Zamboanga Sibugay's at-large district.|
|1||Dulce Ann Hofer||June 30, 2007||June 30, 2010||14th||Lakas–CMD||Elected in 2007.||2007–present|
Ipil, Kabasalan, Naga, Roseller Lim, Siay, Titay, Tungawan
|2||Romeo Jalosjos Jr.||June 30, 2010||June 30, 2013||15th||Nacionalista||Elected in 2010.|
|(1)||Dulce Ann Hofer||June 30, 2013||Incumbent||16th||Liberal||Elected in 2013.|
|17th||PDP–Laban||Re-elected in 2016.|
|18th||Re-elected in 2019.|
- "TABLE 1. Population of legislative districts by Region, Province, and selected Highly Urbanized/Component City : 2015". Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved February 19, 2021.
- "Number of Registered Voters, Voters who Actually Voted and Voters' Turnout" (PDF). Commission on Elections (Philippines). January 24, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 16, 2020. Retrieved February 19, 2021.
- "Roster of Philippine legislators". House of Representatives of the Philippines. Retrieved February 19, 2021.
- "Republic Act No. 9360". Official Gazette (Philippines). Retrieved February 19, 2021.
- "House Members". House of Representatives of the Philippines. Retrieved February 19, 2021.