Zaira Bas Gomis (born 1994) is a Spanish beauty queen who captured the crown of Miss Earth Spain 2014 and was a top 8 semifinalist in Miss Earth 2014. Zaira is the second Spanish delegate to finish a Top 8 placement after Adriana Reverón in 2008.
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title||Miss Earth Spain 2014|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Miss Earth 2014|
Miss Earth Spain 2014Edit
At the conclusion of the pageant, Zaira was proclaimed as the winner. Her elemental court (runners-up) is composed of Selena Lugo, who represented Canarias, as Miss Earth Spain - Air, Enerits Peña of País Vasco as Miss Earth Spain - Water and Tamara Moreno from Córdoba was declared as Miss Earth Spain - Fire.
Miss Earth 2014Edit
"I am proud of the Spanish people because we are sociable, hospitable and friendly."
—Zaira Bas's message for Miss Earth.
During the entire run of the pre-pageant activities, Zaira was able to capture some awards. Her awards include both gold medal for "Resort Wear Competition" and "Swimsuit Competition" each, a silver medal for "Evening Gown Competition", a bronze medal for "National Costume Competition" for Europe. She was also able to get two awards from Sponsors - "Miss Phoenix Petroleum" and "Miss Ever Bilena" awards.
- Blanco, Eunice (2013). "Alyz Henrich of Venezuela is Miss Earth 2013". Philippine Star. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Venezuela's Alyz Henrich wins Miss Earth 2013". MSN. 2013. Archived from the original on 11 December 2013. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- Locsin, Joel (2014). "Pinay bags Miss Earth 2014 title". GMA Network. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- Жигарева, Гертруда (2014). "Россиянка получила титул "Мисс огонь" на конкурсе "Мисс Земля" (in Russian)". Moskovskij Komsomolets. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "Miss Earth 2014 Crown Goes To Miss Philippines". Travelers Today. 2014. Retrieved 29 November 2014.