Zaid Kilani (1938 - 9 November 2019) was a Jordanian physician specializing in obstetrics and gynecology and founder and director of Farah Maternity Hospital in Amman, and a member of the Jordanian Senate. He died on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Early life and educationEdit
He was born in Nazareth-Palestine, but immigrated to Lebanon with his parents and then to Jordan where he completed his primary education. He obtained his Bachelor of Medicine degree at the University of Göttingen, West Germany, in 1964. He obtained a Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Ireland in 1975.
In 1977 he obtained a Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons of England, London.
- "Dr. Zaid Kilani". World Science Forum. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "All in Jordan | Hospitals | Farah Hospital". www.allinjordan.com. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "About the Senate | The Senate of Jordan". www.senate.jo. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- نيوز, الحياة (2019-11-10). "وفاة الطبيب الشهير زيد الكيلاني". الحياة نيوز : اخبار الاردن (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "وفاة الطبيب والعين السابق زيد الكيلاني". royanews.tv (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "Dr. Zaid Al Kilani Clinic". www.accessiblejordan.com. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "History - Farah Hospital". www.farah-hospital.org. Retrieved 2019-11-19.