(Redirected from Zahir (disambiguation))
|Look up zahir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zahir (Arabic: ظاهر Ẓāhir) may refer to:
- Zahir (surname)
- Ali az-Zahir (1005–1036), seventh caliph of the Fātimids
- Az-Zahir of Aleppo, son of Saladin, leader of Ayyubid dynasty
- Az-Zahir (Abbasid caliph) (1176–1226), Abbasid Caliph in Baghdad from 1225 to 1226
- al-Ẓāhir Baybars (ruled 1260-77), Mamluk sultan of Egypt and Syria
- az-Zahir Sayf ad-Din Barquq (died 1399), first sultan of the Mamluk Burji dynasty
- Zahir-ud-Din Babur (1483–1531), established the Mughal dynasty in India in 1526
- Zahir al-Umar, virtual Arab ruler of northern Palestine in the 18th century
- Mohammed Zahir Shah (1914–2007), last king of Afghanistan
- Zaheer Abbas (born 1947), Pakistani cricketer
- Zaheer Khan (born 1978), Indian cricketer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zahir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.