This article does not cite any sources. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The ZIS-150 was a Soviet truck. In 1947 it replaced the ZIS-5 truck on assembly line. ZIS-150 together with GAZ-51 was the main Soviet truck of the 1950s, judging by their quantity. A tractor-trailer version of the ZIS-150, the ZIS-120N was sold from 1956–1957. In 1957, the base ZIS-150 model was replaced by ZIL-164, which differed outwardly only by vertical grille bars and bumper. ZIS-150 was also manufactured in Braşov, Romania between 1954-1960 as the "Steagul Rosu" (Red Flag) SR-101 and in China as the Jiefang CA-10 at First Automobile Works. At least one prototype was built in North Korea under the name "Chollima".
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||5.6L ZIS-150 I6|
|Wheelbase||4,000 mm (157.5 in)|
|Length||6,720 mm (264.6 in)|
|Width||2,385 mm (93.9 in)|
|Height||2,180 mm (85.8 in)|
- 4x2 4000 kg truck
- Engine: 90 hp/2400 rpm, 6-cyl, 5555 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 101.6/114.3 mm
- Length: 6,720 mm (264.6 in), width: 2,385 mm (93.9 in), height: 2,180 mm (85.8 in)
- Wheelbase: 4,000 mm (157.5 in), rear axis clearance: 265 mm (10.4 in)
- Front wheel track: 1,700 mm (66.9 in)
- Rear track: 1,740 mm (68.5 in)
- Turning radius on front outer wheel: 8.0 m (26.2 ft)
- Compression ratio: 6.0
- Clutch: twin disk, dry
- Gearbox: 5 speeds
- Weight (without load): 3,900 kg (8,598 lb)
- Maximal speed (loaded, highway): 65 km/h (40 mph)
- Tyres: 9.00x20 inches
- Fuel capacity: 150 L (40 US gal; 33 imp gal)
- Fuel consumption: 29 L/100 km (9.7 mpg‑imp; 8.1 mpg‑US)
- ZIS-150: Original production version. Produced 1947–1957.
- ZIS-120G: Chassis-cab version for fitting of dump bodies. Produced 1949–1957.
- ZIS-120N: Tractor-trailer version. Produced 1956–1957.
- ZIS-120R: Prototype cab-chassis version (for tractor), based on ZIS-150V prototype. Produced in 1955.
- ZIS-120S: Prototype chassis-cab version (for dump truck), based on ZIS-150V prototype. Produced in 1955.
- ZIS-125: Prototype 5 ton version.
- ZIS-150A: Prototype four wheel drive version. Produced in 1944.
- ZIS-150B: Prototype modernized version of ZIS-150. Produced in 1954.
- ZIS-150E & ZIS-150YU: Chassis-cab versions for export markets.
- ZIS-150M: Prototype modernized version of ZIS-150. Produced in 1951.
- ZIS-150M: Prototype 5 ton version. Produced in 1954.
- ZIS-150P: Cowl-chassis version. Produced 1952–1954.
- ZIS-150V: Prototype modernized version of ZIS-150. Produced in 1954.
- ZIS-151: Three-axle version. Produced 1948–1958.
- ZIS-156: LPG-powered version. Produced 1949–1957.
- ZIS-156A: Dual-fuel version of ZIS-156. Produced 1953–1957.
- ZIS-MMZ-585: Dump truck version. Produced 1950–1955.
- ZIL-164: Improved ZIS-150. Produced 1957–1964.
- ZIL-164V: Prototype tractor-trailer version. Produced in 1960.
- ZIL-166: Compressed gas version of ZIL-164.
- ZIL-166D: As ZIL-166G, except with shielded electrical equipment. Produced in 1963.
- ZIL-166G: Prototype LPG cab-chassis (for dump truck). Produced in 1963.
- ZIL-166N: Prototype LPG-powered tractor-trailer version. Produced in 1963.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ZIS-150.|