Yuri (footballer, born 1994)
Yuri with Santos
|Full name||Yuri Oliveira Lima|
|Date of birth||5 August 1994|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Defensive midfielder|
|2013–2014||→ Palmeiras (loan)|
|2015||→ Audax Rio (loan)||5||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Santos (loan)||33||(1)|
|2019||→ Fluminense (loan)||25||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:56, 1 January 2020 (UTC)|
Yuri made his professional debut on 9 April 2015, starting in a 2–1 Campeonato Paulista away win against Bragantino. A day later, he was loaned to Audax Rio de Janeiro, a club which had the same ownership.
Returning to his parent club, Yuri was made a starter by Fernando Diniz during the 2016 campaign, as Audax reached the finals of Paulistão for the first time in their history. He contributed with 13 appearances during the tournament, as his side finished second.
On 13 May 2016, Yuri was involved in a negotiation with Santos, being linked to a loan move to the club. He would only sign his 18-month loan deal on 7 June, after renewing with Audax until 2020.
Yuri made his Série A debut on 15 June 2016, coming on as a late substitute for Caju in a 2–0 home win against Sport Recife. On 3 July he scored his first professional goal, netting the third in a 3–0 home win against Chapecoense.
Yuri started the 2017 campaign as a centre back, mainly as a cover to the absences of Gustavo Henrique, Luiz Felipe and David Braz, all injured. On 27 March of that year, Santos activated the buyout clause of R$ 800,000 on his contract and signed him permanently. His new contract will start after the expiration of the loan deal.
Yuri made his Copa Libertadores debut on 19 April 2017, coming on as a late substitute for Bruno Henrique in a 0–0 away draw against Independiente Santa Fe. He spent the rest of the campaign as a backup to Alison, Renato and new signing Matheus Jesus.
On 8 May 2019, despite featuring more regularly under new manager Jorge Sampaoli, Yuri was loaned to fellow first division side Fluminense, until December. On 30 December, his agent confirmed a permanent three-year deal with Flu.
- As of 1 January 2020
|Audax Rio (loan)||2015||Carioca Série B||—||5||0||—||—||—||5||0|
- "Da base ao profissional: Yuri vê sonho se tornar realidade" [From the youth setup to the professionals: Yuri sees dream become true] (in Portuguese). Grêmio Osasco Audax. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- "Já rebaixado, Bragantino leva virada do Audax em despedida da elite" [Already relegated, Bragantino suffer comeback from Audax in the elite's farewell] (in Portuguese). O Estado de S. Paulo. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Audax se reforça com quatro jogadores oriundos de São Paulo" [Audax bolster with four São Paulo-based players] (in Portuguese). Super Gol. 10 April 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Santos chega a acordo com o Audax e terá volante Yuri por empréstimo" [Santos reach agreement with Audax and will have the defensive midfielder Yuri on loan] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 13 May 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
- "Yuri reforça o Santos FC e comemora: "A ficha ainda não caiu"" [Yuri bolsters Santos FC and celebrates: "It has not really sunk in yet"] (in Portuguese). Santos FC. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Santos vence o Sport na Vila Belmiro e entra no G-4; Leão segue em penúltimo" [Santos defeat Sport at the Vila Belmiro and get into G-4; Leão remain second-last] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "Com boa atuação de Copete, Santos vence a Chapecoense na Vila e volta ao G-4" [With a great display from Copete, Santos defeat Chapecoense at the Vila and return to G-4]. Globo Esporte. 3 July 2016. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- "Santos se antecipa e acerta compra de volante com o Audax" [Santos anticipate themselves and agree the purchase of defensive midfielder Yuri with Audax] (in Portuguese). Terra. 27 March 2017. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- "Com um a menos, Santos empata com o Santa Fe e lidera grupo na Libertadores" [With one man down, Santos draw with Santa Fe and lead group in the Libertadores] (in Portuguese). O Estado de S. Paulo. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- "Irmãos gêmeos, Yuri e Yan ganham novo contrato no Santos" [Twins, Yuri and Yan earn new contract at Santos] (in Portuguese). Gazeta Esportiva. 14 January 2018. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- "Volante Yuri chega para encorpar meio-campo Tricolor" [Defensive midfielder Yuri arrives to bolster the Tricolor midfield] (in Portuguese). Fluminense FC. 8 May 2019. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "Empresário de Yuri confirma que volante fica no Flu: 'Tudo acertado'" [Yuri's agent confirms that defensive midfielder stays at Flu: 'All agreed'] (in Portuguese). Lance!. 30 December 2019. Retrieved 1 January 2020.
- "Alvo do Santos é curinga, tem irmão gêmeo "craque" e mora na periferia" [Santos' target is a wildcard, has a "skillful" twin brother and lives in the suburb] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 4 May 2016. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- Yuri at Soccerway. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "GPA Audax Rio EC" (in Portuguese). FFERJ. Retrieved 5 May 2016.