This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017)
Yuhan Corporation (Korean: 주식회사 유한양행; Hanja: 株式會社 柳韓洋行; RR: Jusik Hoesa Yuhan Yanghaeng) is a South Korean pharmaceutical and chemical company headquartered in Daebang-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul. It was established in 1926 by New Il-han and has been listed on the Korea Stock Exchange since 1962. Yuhan is one of the top Korean pharmaceutical companies, along with Celltrion, Samsung Biologics, GC Pharma, and Hanmi Pharmaceutical.
|Cho Wook-je |
(Chairman & CEO)
|Footnotes / references|
|Revised Romanization||Yuhan Yanghaeng|
- Yuhan-Clorox Co., Ltd.
- Yuhan Chemical, Inc.
- Yuhan Medica Corporation
- Janssen Korea, Ltd.
- Gujarat Themis Biosyn, Ltd.(GTBL)
- Non-Pharm/Medical Care
- Health Food
- Dental/Tooth Care
- Chemical Cosmetic
- Living Product
- Animal Pharmaceuticals
- ^ a b "YUHAN ANNUAL REPORT 2019" (PDF). Yuhan Corporation. Retrieved July 11, 2021.
- ^ Lim, Jeong-yeo (April 7, 2019). "[Eye on Business] Ilhan New, trailblazer in Korean pharma industry". The Korea Herald.
- ^ Kim, Si-gyun; Lee, Susan (March 10, 2022). "Korean pharmas, biotech firms poised to reap over $816 mn revenue in 2022". Maeil Business Newspaper.
- Official website
- Business data for Yuhan Corporation: