Yudh Seva Medal
The Yudh Seva Medal is one of India's military decorations for distinguished service during wartime. It is awarded for a high degree of distinguished service in an operational context, which includes times of war, conflict, or hostilities and may be awarded posthumously.
|Yudh Seva Medal|
|Awarded by President of India|
|Awarded for||Wartime Distinguished Service|
|Established||June 26, 1980|
|Next (higher)||Shaurya Chakra|
|Equivalent||Vishisht Seva Medal|
|Next (lower)||Sena Medal (Army)|
Nausena Medal (Navy)
Vayusena Medal (Air Force)
- "Precedence Of Medals". Indian Army. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Yuddh Seva Medal | Indian Navy". indiannavy.nic.in. Retrieved 2016-06-07.
- "IAF's woman fighter controller during aerial dogfight scripts history with medal | india news". Hindustan Times. 2019-08-14. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- "'I witnessed Wing Commander Abhinandan shooting down Pakistan's F-16 aircraft'". Mint. ANI. 15 August 2019. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Who is Minty Agarwal, IAF officer honoured with Yudh Seva medal". DNA India. 15 August 2019. Retrieved 17 August 2019.