Yellow is a Bangladesh-based fashion brand and clothing retailer owned by Beximco. Its corporate headquarters is located at Beximco Industrial Park, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The largest of the Yellow stores are located in Bashundhara City Shopping Complex, Sanmar Ocean City Chittagong and Jamuna Future Park. There are several stores located in Pakistan. In 2014, Beximco announced the opening of new outlets in Dubai, Toronto, and New York City.
|Founder||Salman F Rahman|
|Headquarters||Beximco Industrial Park, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Salman F Rahman|
|Products||Men's, Women's, Children's Apparel & Accessories|
Sponsorship in sportsEdit
Beximco Luxury LawnEdit
Beximco Luxury Lawn was launched in 2014 by Beximco, dedicated only to Women's clothing. Dubai will be the first overseas outlet to get the clothing line.
In 2014, Beximco announced the opening of 102 Outlets in Bangladesh and several in Dubai, New York City and Toronto in early 2015 and Seoul in mid 2015.
- Islam, Monica (1 July 2014). "Launch of Beximco Luxury Lawn Collection". The Daily Star. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco blazes the fashion trail at home with YELLOW outlets". bdnews24. 18 December 2005. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textile opens fashion outlet 'Yellow' in Pakistan". Beximco. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textiles opens fashion outlet 'Yellow' in Pakistan". bdnews24. 22 October 2005. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textiles' Yellow outlet opens in Karachi". Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco launches gorgeous and trendy lawn collection for women". Trends. Dhaka: New Age. Archived from the original on 16 July 2014.
- "Gorgeous, trendy lawn collection for women". The New Nation. 11 July 2014.