Yang Zi (actress)
Yang Zi (Chinese:杨紫, born 6 November 1992), also known as Andy Yang, is a Chinese actress. She is regarded as one of the "Four Dan Actresses of the post-90s Generation" (90后四小花旦), along with Zheng Shuang, Zhou Dongyu and Guan Xiaotong. Yang is noted for her roles in Home with Kids (2005), Battle of Changsha (2014), Ode to Joy (2016), Noble Aspirations (2016), Ashes of Love (2018) and Go Go Squid! (2019). Yang ranked 73rd on Forbes China Celebrity 100 list in 2017, and 21st in 2019.
Yang Ni'ao (杨旎奥)
6 November 1992
Fangshan, Beijing, China
|Other names||Andy Yang|
|Alma mater||Beijing Film Academy|
|Agent||H&R Century Pictures Co., Ltd|
Early life and educationEdit
1999–2005: Beginnings and rise to prominenceEdit
In 1999, Yang made her acting debut in Ru Ci Chu Shan , playing Zhou Qiong. In 2002, Yang had a minor role as little Consort Donggo in Xiaozhuang Epic. In 2003, Yang made her big-screen debut in the youth romance film Girl's Diary, for which she received a Best Young actor nomination at the Tongniu Film Awards.
In 2005, Yang rose to prominence for playing Xia Xue in the popular Chinese sitcom Home with Kids. The series reached number one in ratings when it aired in China, and won the Outstanding Television Series (for children) award at the Flying Apsaras Awards and the Golden Eagle Awards. Yang reprised her role as Xia Xue in the sequel Home with Kids 2, though not in the subsequent installments. Yang released her first solo album titled Home with Snow, which is a named after her character's name in Home with Kids in 2008.
2009–2013: Transition to teenage rolesEdit
In 2011, she starred in family drama Love Comes Knocking on the Door, based on the novel Stepmother by Geling Yan. Her role as a rebellious teenager allowed her to successfully shed her image of a "child star".
In 2012, Yang starred in the medical drama Angel Heart, portraying a kind-hearted nurse. The same year she starred in the horror mystery film Insisrence, and won the Best Newcomer Award at the Golden Phoenix Awards.
In 2014, Yang starred in her first war drama Battle of Changsha, directed by Magnolia Award-winner Kong Sheng. The series was voted Best Drama of 2014 in major streaming website Douban after being broadcast on CCTV-8 beginning mid-July 2014.
2016–present: Rising popularity and breakthroughEdit
In 2016, Yang starred in the metropolitan romance drama Ode to Joy, which depicts the stories of five young women who comes from different social and educational backgrounds, but share a common goal. The series received critical acclaim and commercial success, and Yang gained widespread recognition for her portrayal of Qiu Yingying, a simple-minded girl from a small town. Yang was nominated for the Best Actress award at the China TV Golden Eagle Award for her performance. She then portrayed Lu Xueqi, one of the two female protagonists in the television series adaption of the Xianxia novel Zhu Xian. The drama was a commercial success and accumulated 23 billion views online, the highest record held by a Chinese drama at that time. Yang gained wider popularity as a result, and was nominated at the 22nd Huading Awards as Best Actress in the ancient drama category for her performance. The same year, she co-starred with Oho Ou and Zhang Huiwen in Crying Out in Love, a film based on the romance novel Socrates in Love by Japanese novelist Kyoichi Katayama. She reprised her role as Qiu Yingying in the second installment of Ode to Joy in 2017; and also starred in the historical romance comedy drama Legend of Dragon Pearl.
In 2018, Yang starred in the fantasy romance drama Ashes of Love, playing an innocent and lively fairy maiden. The series is a commercial success, topping both television and web ratings; and received positive reviews. Yang received acclaim for her acting, and experienced a new high in popularity. The same year, Yang starred in The Destiny of White Snake, a fantasy romance drama based on the renowned Chinese folktale. Yang's portrayal of the innocent and naive snake spirit; as well as her voice-dub for the character, received positive reviews. Forbes China listed Yang under their 30 Under 30 Asia 2017 list which consisted of 30 influential people under 30 years old who have had a substantial effect in their fields.
In 2019, Yang starred in the romantic comedy drama Go Go Squid!, playing a talented computer major who is also a popular online singer. The drama topped television ratings in it timeslot, and has been streamed more than 9.6 million times, and was praised for its transmitting positive and uplifting messages such as the pursuit of dreams as well as patriotism. The success of Go Go Squid reaffirmed Yang's popularity. The same year, Yang featured in the disaster film The Bravest as the wife of a firefighter, and won the Most Popular Supporting Actress award 16th Guangzhou Student Film Festival. She then starred in the crime suspense film Bodies at Rest playing a forensics scientist, and romance environmental drama My Mowgli Boy where she played a marketing executive. Yang was awarded the iQiyi Goddess Award at the iQiyi All-Star Carnival, and Weibo Queen at the Weibo Awards Ceremony.
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes/Ref.|
|2003||The Law of Romance||警察有约||Cameo|
|2004||Girl's Diary||女生日记||Ran Dongyang|||
|Lao Fei||老费||Xiao Lan|
|An Old Record||一张老唱片||Ding Yun|
|Dad Wants to Divorce||爸爸要离婚||Ji Ji|
|The Quiet Lady||少女穆然||He Lan|
|2007||The Last Fragrance||最后的芬芳||Duo Lun|
|2008||I Am a Fan||我是粉丝||Qiao Xiaoqiao|
|2009||Mo's Mischief: Teacher's Pet||淘气包马小跳||Ma Xiaotiao||Voice-dubbed|
|2010||Boy and Girl||男生女生||Ran Dongyang|||
|Money Makes Trouble||小题大做||Shi Xiaotao|||
|Third Class Fifth Class||三班五班||Ran Dongyang|
|Death and Glory in Changde||喋血孤城||Tao Er|||
|2012||Mother's Call||妈妈的呼唤||Qiao Ni|
|2014||King Tea Storm||斗茶||Xie Xiaoxiang|
|2015||Where Are All The Time||时间都去哪了||Lin Yutong|||
|Crying Out in Love||在世界中心呼唤爱||Xia Ye|||
|17 Bring Joy Home||17把乐带回家||Xia Ye||Short film|
|2017||Today, She Has Anticipation Too||这一天，她是有期待的||Qiu Yingying||Short film|
|2018||A Paper Marriage||一纸婚约||Ling Ling|||
|The Eve||前夕||Xiao Liu||Short film|
|2019||The Bravest||烈火英雄||Wang Lu||Cameo|
|Bodies at Rest||沉默的证人||Qiao Lin|||
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes/Ref.|
|2001||Da Zhai Men||大宅门||girl selling apple||Cameo|
|2002||The Party Member Ma Dajie||党员马大姐||Xiao Qiang|
|Ru Ci Chu Shan||如次出山||Zhou Qiong|
|Xiaozhuang Epic||孝庄秘史||Consort Donggo (young)|||
|2003||Young Kangxi||少年康熙||Bing Yue|||
|2004||Crime Scene||案发现场||Sun Hongyue||Cameo|
|Jia Ting Dang An||家庭档案||Ji Ji|
|Yong Gan Mian Dui||勇敢面对||Lingzi|
|2005||Home with Kids||家有儿女||Xia Xue|||
|Girl's Diary||女生日记||Ran Dongyang|||
|2006||Home with Kids 2||家有儿女2||Xia Xue|||
|No Limit||无限生机||Ming Na|
|Not Easy to Grow Up||长大不容易||Shu Xin|
|2008||Being Alive is Good||活着真好||Chen Huan|
|2009||Girl Rushes Forward||女孩冲冲冲||Sun Quan|||
|Don't Want to Grow Up||不想长大||Teacher Jing|||
|Stage of Youth||青春舞台||Secretary Liu||Cameo|
|Coming Home||回家||Zhou Youyou|
|Chun Zhen Sui Yue||纯真岁月||Mai Sidan|||
|2010||Boy's Diary||男生日记||Ran Dongyang|||
|Wu Cheng'en and Journey to the West||吴承恩与西游记||Ye Yun (young)|
|2011||Love Comes Knocking on the Door||幸福来敲门||Song Zheng|||
|2012||Angel Heart||心术||Zhang Xiaolei|||
|2013||King Rouge||胭脂霸王||Lei Er|||
|Dad Comes Home||老爸回家||Lin Ranran|||
|Flowers in Fog||花非花雾非雾||Bai Menghua|||
|2014||Battle of Changsha||战长沙||Hu Xiangxiang|||
|2015||Say No For Youth||天生要完美||An Xiaohui|||
|Yangko Dance||大秧歌||Wu Ruowen|||
|The Ferryman||灵魂摆渡||Su Wenxiu|||
|2016||Ode to Joy||欢乐颂||Qiu Yingying|||
|Perfect Wedding||大嫁风尚||Xia Ran|||
|Noble Aspirations||青云志||Lu Xueqi|||
|Noble Aspirations 2||青云志2||Lu Xueqi|||
|2017||Legend of Dragon Pearl||龙珠传奇||Li Yihuan|||
|Ode to Joy 2||欢乐颂2||Qiu Yingying|||
|2018||Women in Beijing||北京女子图鉴||Miao Miao||Cameo|
|The Destiny of White Snake||天乩之白蛇传说||Bai Yaoyao|||
|Ashes of Love||香蜜沉沉烬如霜||Jin Mi|||
|2019||Go Go Squid!||亲爱的, 热爱的||Tong Nian|||
|My Mowgli Boy||我的莫格利男孩||Ling Xi|||
|2020||The Oath of Love||余生, 请多指教||Lin Zhixiao|||
|2021||The Golden Hairpin||青簪行||Huang Zixia|||
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes/Ref.|
|2014||We Are Young 2||花样年华2||Cast member|||
|2015||Sisters Over Flowers||花样姐姐|||
|2018||Give Me Five 2||高能少年团2|||
|2019||Chinese Restaurant 3||中餐厅3|||
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Notes/Ref.|
|2008||Home With Snow||家有小雪|||
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Album||Notes/Ref.|
|2009||"Grow a little everyday"||每天长大一点点||Don't Want to Grow Up OST|
|2010||"Living Happily"||乐活一下||Good to be Living OST||with various singers|
|2012||"The Quiet Rubble"||寂静的瓦砾||Insisrence OST|
|2013||"Blooming Rouge"||胭脂花开||King Rouge OST|
|2014||"I Will Remember You"||我会记得你||Battle of Changsha OST||with Wallace Huo|
|2016||"More Fragrant Than Flowers"||开的比花香||Ode to Joy OST|||
|"There Will Be Happiness Waiting for You"||总有幸福在等你||with Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Wang Ziwen & Qiao Xin|
|"Just Like When We First Met"||若只如初见||Noble Aspirations 2 OST|||
|2017||"Kungfu Yoga"||功夫瑜伽||Kung Fu Yoga OST||with Jackie Chan & Zhang Yishan|
|"Earthworm"||蚯蚓||Ode to Joy 2 OST|||
|"Us"||我们||with Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Wang Ziwen & Qiao Xin|
|2018||"Few Lifetimes of Happiness"||几生欢||The Destiny of White Snake OST|||
|"Unparalleled in the World"||天地无霜||Ashes of Love OST||with Deng Lun|
|2019||"Milk Bread"||牛奶面包||Go Go Squid! OST|||
|"Breaking the Silence"||打破沉默||Bodies at Rest OST|||
|"Windy Night"||有风的夜晚||My Mowgli Boy OST|
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Notes/Ref.|
|2017||"Beautiful Youths of China"||美丽中国年||Performance for CCTV Spring Gala|
|2018||"China"||中国||Theme song for the China's Communist Youth League|
|"The Future Me"||未来已来||Project for People's Republic of China's 70th anniversary|
|2019||"Dream"||梦想||Theme song for China Student Television Festival|
|2020||"Meeting in 20 Years Again"||再次相约二十年||Performance for CCTV Spring Gala|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2013||Insisrence||14th Golden Phoenix Awards||Newcomer Award||Won|||
|2017||Ode to Joy||23rd Shanghai Television Festival||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|||
|2018||29th China TV Golden Eagle Award||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|2019||The Bravest||16th Guangzhou Student Film Festival||Most Popular Supporting Actress||Won|||
|11th Macau International Movie Festival||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|||
|Go Go Squid!||6th The Actors of China Award Ceremony||Best Actress (Emerald Category)||Nominated|||
|8th China Student Television Festival||Most Watched Actress||Won|||
|2004||Girl Diary||12th Tongniu Film Awards||Best Child Actress||Nominated|
|2016||N/A||Baidu Fan Appreciation Season||Baidu Entertainment Person of the Year||Won|||
|8th China TV Drama Awards||Rising Actress Award||Won|||
|2017||Weibo Award Ceremony||Popular Artist Award||Won|||
|Ode to Joy||2nd China Television Drama Quality Ceremony||Best Collaboration
(with Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Wang Ziwen & Qiao Xin)
|Noble Aspirations||22nd Huading Awards||Best Actress (Ancient Drama)||Nominated|||
|N/A||Weibo TV Online Video Award Ceremony||Breakthrough Artist Award||Won|||
|2018||Weibo Award Ceremony||Popular Artist Award||Won|||
|Ashes of Love||24th Huading Awards||Best Actress (Ancient Drama)||Nominated|||
|12th Tencent Video Star Awards||Popular TV Actress of the Year||Won|||
|N/A||Sohu Fashion Awards||Popular Female Celebrity Award||Won|||
|Jinri Toutiao Awards Ceremony||Most Noticed Female Celebrity||Won|||
|2019||Weibo Award Ceremony||Weibo Goddess||Won|||
|Ashes of Love||Film and TV Role Model 2018 Annual Ranking||Popular Female Lead of the Year||Won|||
|Tencent Entertainment White Paper||Popular Television Actress of the Year||Won|||
|N/A||China Value Zaker Influence Data Chart||Most Commercially Valuable Artist||Won|||
|Netease Entertainment Award||Best Actress||Won|||
|8th iQiyi All-Star Carnival||Scream Goddess Award||Won|||
|Go Go Squid!, My Mowgli Boy||Golden Bud – The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|Weibo TV Series Awards||Most Popular Actress||Won|||
|Go Go Squid!||26th Huading Awards||Best Actress (Modern drama)||Won|||
|Sina Film & TV Awards||Most Popular Actress||Won|||
|Film and TV Role Model 2019 Ranking||Most Popular Actress||Won|||
|Tencent Entertainment White Paper||Star Celebrity Board: Television Actress of the Year||Won|||
|N/A||Beijing News Weekly||Person of the Year||Won|||
|Jinri Toutiao Awards Ceremony||All-Rounded Star of the Year||Won|||
|2020||Weibo Awards Ceremony||Weibo Queen||Won|||
|Popular Artist of the Year||Won|||
- 网友热议"90后"四小花旦 杨紫以戏龄最长入选 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 13 October 2010.
- 90后四小花旦 杨紫领衔戏龄最长. Sohu (in Chinese). 13 October 2010.
- "2017 Forbes China Celebrity List (Full List)". Forbes. 22 September 2017.
- 福布斯中国发布100名人榜 吴京黄渤胡歌位列前三 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 20 August 2019.
- 杨紫低调前往北电报到 正式成为大学生难掩兴奋. Yule.com (in Chinese). 5 September 2010.
- 杨紫17年三个转折点 走过低谷多戏路无套路. Tencent (in Chinese). 22 September 2016.
- 杨紫《孝庄秘史》造型曝光 清纯可人. Sohu (in Chinese). 1 September 2010.
- 《女生日记》一个美丽的成长过程 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 27 October 2003.
- 告别《家有儿女》"小雪"杨紫变辣妹(图). NetEase (in Chinese). 2 July 2008.
- 《家有儿女》小雪杨紫进军歌坛 六一单曲问世 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 31 March 2008.
- 《女孩冲冲冲》热播 杨紫别"小雪"迎少女时代. Sohu (in Chinese). 2 October 2009.
- 中国首部亲子动画《淘气包马小跳》银幕贺岁 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 15 January 2009.
- 《幸福来敲门》将登央视 蒋雯丽杨紫母女较劲 (in Chinese). CNTV. 17 February 2011.
- 《幸福来敲门》收官 杨紫分享自己的"幸福 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 11 March 2011.
- 杨紫解读复杂《心术》 国民小妹献出荧幕初恋. Sohu (in Chinese). 9 May 2012.
- 《守株人》曝悬疑版海报 杨紫林妙可挑战惊悚 (in Korean). Sina Corp. 19 July 2012.
- 第十四届表演学会奖揭晓 葛优当选新一任会长. 1905.com (in Chinese). 11 September 2013.
- 杨紫《花非花》将播 上演职场新人"成长记". NetEase (in Chinese). 1 July 2013.
- 杨紫《胭脂霸王》假扮格格古装甜美(图) (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 26 February 2013.
- 杨紫《战长沙》携手霍建华 故事百转千回 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 21 July 2014.
- 《大秧歌》收视夺冠 杨紫成金牌导演的"宠儿". NetEase (in Chinese). 10 November 2015.
- 马可杨紫"十年"再牵手 《灵魂摆渡2》播放量3日破亿. ifeng (in Chinese). 5 November 2015.
- 《欢乐颂》将开播 "女侠"杨紫秒变吃货进军职场 (in Chinese). Xinhua News Agency. 11 April 2016.
- "TV drama 'Ode to Joy' sparks discussion about changing values". Global Times. 15 May 2016.
- 第29届中国电视金鹰奖提名演员名单出炉 (in Chinese). Xinhua News Agency. 9 October 2018.
- 《青云志》周日开播 杨紫化身高冷陆雪琪. Tencent (in Chinese). 29 July 2016.
- 《青云志》首播收视口碑双收 正统仙侠攻占暑期. NetEase (in Chinese). 1 August 2016.
- 《青云志》第一季圆满收官 全网播放量突破230亿 (in Chinese). 9 November 2016.
- 华鼎奖提名公布投票开启 《人民》吴刚陆毅齐入围. Sina Corp. 28 April 2017.
- 虐！《呼唤爱》欧豪+张慧雯+杨紫深情独白 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 21 August 2016.
- 杨紫拍《欢乐颂2》：单纯的小蚯蚓太蠢了 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 6 October 2016.
- 《龙珠传奇》定档 杨紫秦俊杰公开恋情后首同台. Netease (in Chinese). 2 May 2017.
- 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》杨紫邓伦动情演绎"千年之恋". ifeng (in Chinese). 16 July 2018.
- 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》收官 热度突围成2018黑马. ifeng (in Chinese). 5 September 2018.
- 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》杨紫演技一路开挂 成哭戏教科书. Yule (in Chinese). 31 August 2018.
- 《天乩之白蛇传说》定档7月9日杨紫任嘉伦演绎甜虐新神话. Netease (in Chinese). 29 June 2018.
- 杨紫《天乩之白蛇传说》萌点满满 为戏献声获好评. Netease (in Chinese). 12 July 2018.
- 福布斯公布30岁以下精英榜 刘昊然张碧晨领衔登封 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 2 August 2018.
- 《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》撒糖造梦 杨紫李现萌妹遇男神一见钟情. ifeng (in Chinese). 14 February 2018.
- 《亲爱的，热爱的》定档0709 杨紫李现开启热血甜爱. Global Times (in Chinese). 5 July 2019.
- "'Cinderella stories' hold staying power in modern age". China Daily. 2 July 2019.
- 青春剧不应局限于“撒糖” 更要找到现实着眼点 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 16 July 2019.
- "Former child star follows 'destiny'". China Daily. 17 July 2017.
- "《烈火英雄》发布"我的超人爸爸"特辑 杨紫出演皆因老爸曾是消防员 致敬平凡英雄". Mtime (in Chinese). 8 July 2019.
- 第十六届广州大学生电影展昨晚闭幕 粤剧电影受广州大学生欢迎. Sohu (in Chinese). 12 December 2019.
- 《沉默的证人》公映“打女”杨紫上演8小时险象环生. China.com (in Chinese). 16 August 2019.
- 《我的莫格利男孩》定档8.29 马天宇杨紫"低碳系"恋爱. ifeng (in Chinese). 23 August 2019.
- 2020爱奇艺尖叫之夜获奖名单一览. Bendibao (in Chinese). 6 December 2019.
- "肖战杨紫获2019微博之夜微博KING&QUEEN荣誉" (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 11 January 2020.
- 《余生，请多指教》全阵容海报曝光 杨紫肖战主演. Netease (in Chinese). 15 August 2019.
- 吴亦凡、杨紫合作新剧，主演《青簪行》将启动拍摄. Beijing News (in Chinese). 30 October 2019.
- 杨紫张一山为《寻找狗托邦》配音再合作(图) (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 2 February 2019.
- 杨紫《男生日记》出任女一号"扮演自己"(图) (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 5 February 2010.
- 《小题大做》火热拍摄 杨紫变身"叛逆"落榜生. Sohu (in Chinese). 23 September 2009.
- 《喋血孤城》发终极版海报 90后角色首曝光(图) (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 9 August 2010.
- 《时间都去哪了》郭品超携手杨紫 上演落跑新郎. China Daily (in Korean). 20 July 2015.
- 《捣蛋计划》首映 夏雨"撩妹"技能爆发 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 15 March 2016.
- 贺岁片《17把乐带回家》重聚"家有儿女" (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 29 December 2016.
- 《一纸婚约》发布"幻像版"角色海报 定档6月8日. ifeng (in Chinese). 29 May 2018.
- 2018最美表演首曝揭秘海报 陈伟霆杨紫打头阵 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 26 November 2018.
- 杨紫微博曝《少年康熙》旧照 怀抱吉他神似哪吒(图). Netease (in Chinese). 2 June 2012.
- 《女生日记》怀旧热播 杨紫蛇年开门红 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 23 January 2013.
- 《不想长大》张一山杨紫再合作. Yule (in Chinese). 14 April 2018.
- 《纯真岁月》杨紫被赞老戏骨 拍摄考试两不误 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 6 November 2009.
- "夏小雪"接拍《男生日记》 自称走红纯属意外. Tencent (in Chinese). 27 June 2010.
- 张一山杨紫《老爸回家》扮演小情侣上演姐弟恋. ifeng (in Chinese). 11 June 2012.
- 杨紫《天生要完美》正能量爆棚 可爱亲近 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 22 January 2015.
- 《大嫁风尚》杨紫乔振宇成"孜然夫妇". People's Daily (in Chinese). 31 August 2016.
- 杨紫《青云志2》今日开播 诠释陆雪琪十年成长路. Netease (in Chinese). 1 March 2017.
- 杨紫李斯丹妮聚力 《花样年华2》直击成长. People's Daily (in Chinese). 27 May 2014.
- 杨紫《花样姐姐》被网友点赞 90后正能量爆棚. Sohu (in Chinese). 22 May 2015.
- 《高能少年团2》嘉宾定妆照发布 王俊凯杨紫张一山化身西装少年 (in Chinese). ZJSTV. 19 April 2018.
- 《中餐厅3》阵容官宣 黄晓明当店长杨紫变“豆浆妹”. People's Daily (in Chinese). 12 June 2019.
- 杨紫无缘《乐活家庭》 与高亚麟同唱主题曲(图) (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 2 June 2009.
- 霍建华杨紫合唱《战长沙》主题曲MV曝光 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 27 February 2014.
- 欢乐颂"五美"唱功比拼：刘涛可跨界做歌手 (in Korean). Sina Corp. 11 May 2016.
- 《青云志2》曝MV 李易峰杨紫十年后再相遇 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 22 December 2017.
- 成龙张一山杨紫魔性献唱《功夫瑜伽》 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 18 January 2017.
- 《欢乐颂2》杨紫新歌《蚯蚓》云音乐独家首播. Netease (in Chinese). 24 May 2017.
- 电视剧《欢乐颂2》原声带网易云音乐独家上线. Netease (in Chinese). 8 May 2017.
- 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》开播在即 杨紫邓伦献唱主题曲 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 2 August 2018.
- 杨紫新单曲《牛奶面包》上线 俏皮演绎青春悸动. Netease (in Chinese). 4 July 2019.
- 《沉默的证人》主题曲上线 杨紫任贤齐欧阳靖合作. Netease (in Chinese). 22 July 2019.
- "开场舞！歌舞《美丽中国年》5美搭档tfboys". Netease (in Chinese). 27 January 2017.
- 歌手格格与百位明星录制《中国》MV 谱写全民助力中国梦完美乐章 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 8 December 2017.
- 未来已来！杨紫、吴磊、许魏洲、宋祖儿、关晓彤等唱响青春之歌 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 16 November 2018.
- 中国大学生电视节主题曲《梦想》及MV发布. People's Daily (in Chinese). 19 December 2019.
- "春晚杨紫王源张韶涵等同框 唱响《再次相约二十年》默契足". Huanqiu (in Chinese). 25 January 2020.
- 23届上海电视节入围名单公布 《欢乐颂》获八项提名. iFeng (in Chinese). 24 May 2017.
- 于谦将与吴京张涵予共同角逐澳门影帝. Mtime (in Chinese). 9 December 2019.
- “好演员”候选名单：肖战李现赵丽颖杨紫等入围 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 16 October 2019.
- 第八届中国大学生电视节颁奖盛典在成都举行. China News (in Chinese). 19 December 2019.
- 2016开启霸屏模式 杨紫斩获“2016百度娱乐年度人物”. Yule (in Chinese). 6 December 2018.
- 2016国剧盛典得奖名单. Sohu (in Chinese). 1 January 2017.
- 张天爱张一山杨紫王嘉尔获微博人气艺人 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 16 January 2017.
- 杨紫优雅亮相盛典 实力超群获“高品质”赞誉. Tencent (in Chinese). 27 February 2017.
- 杨紫获年度突破艺人 “灵魂画手”上线心系公益. Tencent (in Chinese). 27 September 2017.
- 微博之夜星光璀璨 揭晓4大榜单彰显正能量 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 18 January 2018.
- 华鼎奖提名公布 《和平饭店》《归去来》闪耀榜单. Netease (in Chinese). 22 October 2018.
- 杨紫获人气女演员奖. ifeng (in Chinese). 20 December 2018.
- “2018搜狐时尚盛典”成功举行 致敬“时尚与美”. People (in Chinese). 21 December 2018.
- 2018年今日头条年度盛典荣誉揭晓 星光熠熠传递正能量. GMW (in Chinese). 24 December 2018.
- 2018微博之夜 唐嫣秦岚佘诗曼马思纯杨紫娜扎获年度女神 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 11 January 2019.
- "影视榜样·2018年度总评榜"榜单揭晓 影视大咖齐聚论坛话初心. People's Daily (in Chinese). 28 January 2019.
- 杨紫获腾讯娱乐白皮书电视剧年度之星，立誓2019年戒火锅. tencent (in Chinese). 17 January 2019.
- 价值中国·2018 ZAKER影响力指数榜揭晓. ifeng (in Chinese). 7 January 2019.
- 惠英红获网易娱乐盛典最具成就大奖 杜江得最佳男演员. Netease (in Chinese). 1 November 2019.
- 金骨朵网络影视盛典提名揭晓 王一博肖战杨紫等入围. Ynet (in Chinese). 25 November 2019.
- "人生最后奖项·高以翔获最具人气演员". Sinchew (in Chinese). 4 January 2020.
- 第26届华鼎奖奖项出炉 陈宝国惠英红获最佳男女主 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 10 December 2019.
- 新浪2019年度剧踪人气艺人榜单揭晓 (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 20 December 2019.
- "影视榜样·2019年度总评榜暨影视论坛举行". Sohu (in Chinese). 7 January 2020.
- 杨紫获年度电视剧女演员！《亲爱的，热爱的》成年度剧王. Sohu (in Chinese). 8 December 2019.
- "2019娱乐年度人物丨杨紫：不会因为别人，而改变自己". Beijing News (in Chinese). 3 January 2020.
- "2019今日头条年度盛典荣誉揭晓，头条创作者与明星同台领奖". Caijing (in Chinese). 9 January 2020.
- "热巴昊然宋茜王俊凯杨紫郑爽获微博年度人气艺人" (in Chinese). Sina Corp. 11 January 2020.