Yancheng District, Kaohsiung
Yancheng District (Chinese: 鹽埕區; pinyin: Yánchéng Qū; Wade–Giles: Yen²-chʻêng² Chʻü¹) is a district in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. It is the smallest district in Kaohsiung City. It has been the least populous district of Kaohsiung since 2004. Yancheng District is also an old town of Kaohsiung.
|Yancheng District |
Yancheng District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
- Area: 1.416 square kilometres (0.547 sq mi)
- Population: 24,997 (January 2016)
The district consists of Lanqiao, Ciai, Boai, Shouxing, Zhongshan, Jiaoren, Xinle, Zhongyuan, Guangming, Yuren, Hebin, Shade, Nanduan, Gangdou, Jiangxi, Xinfeng, Fubei, Liuqiao, Lainan, Xinhua and Jiangnan Village.
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 August 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- 高雄市鹽埕區公所 (June 8, 2016). "高雄市鹽埕區公所".
- "4.Members Introduction: Lee, Chiao-Ju". Kaohsiung City Council. Retrieved 22 February 2017.