Wong Wai Hong
Wong Wai Hong (Chinese: 王偉康; born 31 March 1986) is a badminton player from Hong Kong. In 2010, he became the runner-up at the Polish International tournament in the men's doubles event partnered with Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama. In 2011, he won the Austrian International tournament in the mixed doubles event partnered with Chau Hoi Wah. In 2012, Wong and his partner repeat their success in Austria. Partnering with Chan Yun Lung in the men's doubles, he became the runner-up at the 2013 Ciputra Hanoi Vietnam Challenge tournament.
|Wong Wai Hong|
|Born||31 March 1986|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Men's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||21 (MD) 25 Nov 2010|
23 (XD) 15 Sep 2011
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2009||Chinese Taipei Open||Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama|| Chen Hung-ling
|21–14, 12–21, 19–21||Runner-up|
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2013||Hanoi International||Chan Yun Lung|| Liao Min-chun
|2010||Polish International||Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama|| Vladimir Ivanov
|17-21, 21-14, 14-21||Runner-up|
|2012||Austrian International||Chau Hoi Wah|| Anthony Dumartheray
|2011||Austrian International||Chau Hoi Wah|| Mads Pieler Kolding
- "Players: Wong Wai Hong". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- "Yonex Polish International – Abian and Russians stop Asia". www.badzine.net. Badzine.net. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Austrian International: páté místo mixu Bitman-Bášová". www.badmintonweb.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "WONG Wai-hong and CHAU Hoi-wah took the Mixed Doubles Title in Austrian International Challenge (Badminton)". www.hkolympic.org. SF&OC. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Ciputra Hanoi Vietnam Challenge 2013". www.ciputrahanoi.com.vn. Ciputra Hanoi. Retrieved 31 January 2017.