Womanizer(Redirected from Womanizer (disambiguation))
|Look up womanizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A womanizer is a promiscuous heterosexual man.
Womanizer may also refer to:
- "Womanizer" (song), a 2008 song by Britney Spears
- Womanizer, a 2006 album by Absolute Steel
- "Mujeriego" ("Womanizer"), a song by Aventura from Generation Next
- "Womanizer", a song by Blood, Sweat & Tears from Brand New Day
- "Womanizer", a song by Sliimy from Paint Your Face
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Womanizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.