Wolfram Fiedler (29 September 1951 – 11 April 1988) was an East German luger who competed from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s. He won two bronze medals at the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, earning them in the men's singles and men's doubles event, respectively.
|Born||29 September 1951|
|Died||11 April 1988(aged 36)|
- Fuzilogik Sports – Winter Olympic results – Men's luge at the Wayback Machine (archived 21 February 2010)
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton. at the Wayback Machine (archived 30 June 2007)
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton. at archive.today (archived 4 December 2012)
- Ilmenau information on Fiedler, shown as W. Fiedler (in German)
- List of European luge champions (in German)