Wistron Corporation (Chinese: 緯創資通股份有限公司; pinyin: Wěichuàng Zītōng Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) is a major original design manufacturer in Taiwan. It was the manufacturing arm of Acer Inc. before being spun off in 2000.
|Traded as||TWSE: 3231|
|Industry||ODM (Original Design Manufacturer)|
|Founded||30 May 2001|
（18 years, 100 days）
|Offices/operations in Asia, North America, Europe|
|Chairman & CSO：Simon Lin|
President & CEO：Robert Huang
Server and Storage systems
IA (information appliances)
Networking and Communication products
|Services||Design, manufacturing and after-salessupport services|
|Revenue||NT$836 billion for FY2017|
Number of employees
Wistron NewWeb ()
Wistron ITS ()
Wistron employs over 80,000 people worldwide. As an ODM (original design manufacturer) Wistron designs and manufactures products for other companies to sell under their own brand name. Wistron focuses on ICT (information and communication technology) products, including notebook PCs, desktop PCs, servers, storage, LCD TVs, handheld devices, and devices and equipment for medical applications. Wistron provides a variety of technology services within the design, manufacturing, and after-sales service functions tailored to meet customers' specific requirements. 
In July 2011, Wistron and Microsoft entered into an agreement that offered coverage under Microsoft's exclusive rights portfolio for Wistron products including tablets, mobile phones and other devices running the Chrome OS or Android platform. In September 2011, Wistron signed a patent licensing agreement with Intellectual Ventures.
- Google Finance
- "Wistron Corporation Annual Report 2017". 2018. doi:10.7249/cp888. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- "Latest Annual Report - pF85".
- "Wistron – Global Operations". Wistron. Archived from the original on 19 April 2009. Retrieved 24 August 2009. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Microsoft and Wistron Sign Patent Agreement: Agreement will cover Wistron's Android tablets, smartphones and e-readers". microsoft.com. 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Wistron Corporation and Intellectual Ventures Sign License Agreement". prnewswire.com. 2011. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
|This article about a Taiwanese corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|