Wish Man is a 2019 American biographical drama film written and directed by Theo Davies and starring Andrew Steel, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Frank Whaley, Bruce Davison, Robert Pine, Fay Masterson, Dale Dickey, Tom Sizemore and Danny Trejo.
|Directed by||Theo Davies|
|Produced by||Greg S. Reid|
|Written by||Theo Davies|
Kirby Bliss Blanton
|Music by||Tony Morales|
|Edited by||Anita Brandt Burgoyne|
Frank Shankwitz, an Arizona motorcycle cop with a troubled past, survives a near-fatal accident during a high-speed pursuit. As part of Frank's rehabilitation, police chief Sgt. Eddie Newman asks him to spend time with a terminally ill little boy, Michael, whose dying wish is to be a Highway Patrol motorcycle officer. To Michael, Frank is a hero and an unlikely friendship is born. The boy inspires Frank to follow a new path, which leads to the creation of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Movie epilogue states that over 450,000 wishes have been granted since the beginning of the charity.
- Andrew Steel as Frank Shankwitz
- Kirby Bliss Blanton as Kitty Carlisle
- Fay Masterson as Lorraine
- Robert Pine as Sgt. Eddie Newman
- Bruce Davison as Frank Shankwitz Sr.
- Frank Whaley as Officer Tom Wells
- Dale Dickey as Clover
- Tom Sizemore as Sgt. Mason
- Steven Michael Quezada as Juan Delgadillo
- Jason Gerhardt as Young Frank Shankwitz Sr.
- Danny Trejo as Jose
- Julian Curtis as Officer Mitch Myers
- Christian Ganiere as Michael Allen
- Kym Jackson as Sally
- Chris Day as Young Frank Shankwitz
- Larry Wilcox as John Foster
- Scheck, Frank. "'Wish Man': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|