|Look up windward, alee, downwind, or upwind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Windward is the direction upwind from the point of reference, alternatively the direction from which the wind is coming.
Windward may also refer to:
- Windward High School, a school in Bellingham, Washington, United States
- Windward Islands, in the West Indies
- Windward Islands (Society Islands), the eastern group of the Society Islands in French Polynesia
- Windward Mall, an enclosed shopping center located in Kāneʻohe, Hawaiʻi
- Windward Passage, a strait in the Caribbean Sea
- Windward River, a river in Fiordland, New Zealand
- Windward School, a school in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Windward Viaducts, highway viaducts on the island of O‘ahu
- Windward Express, airline company
- Windward Performance, aircraft design house and manufacturer
- Windward Studios, software development company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Windward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.