William Wollaston (Ipswich MP elected 1733)
Wollaston married Elizabeth Fauquier, daughter of John Francis Fauquier, in 1728. Their son, William Wollaston was also MP for Ipswich. Frederick (1735–1801), the third son, was a churchman, prebendary of Peterborough Cathedral, and father of Charles Wollaston R.N.
- "Wollaston, William (1693–1757), of Finborough, Suff., History of Parliament Online". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wollaston, William (WLSN710W)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain (1863) p. 1689
- "Frederick Wollaston (WLSN752F)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- s:A Naval Biographical Dictionary/Wollaston, Charles
- "Edward Bourchier (BRCR756E)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
|Parliament of Great Britain|
|Member of Parliament for Ipswich
With: Philip Broke
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of Great Britain (1707–1800) representing an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|