William Wollaston (Ipswich MP elected 1733)
He was elected Member of Parliament for Ipswich between 1733 and 1734.
Wollaston married Elizabeth Fauquier, daughter of John Francis Fauquier, in 1728. He inherited the manor of Finborough from his elder brother in 1729.
- "Wollaston, William (1693–1757), of Finborough, Suff., History of Parliament Online". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wollaston, William (WLSN710W)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain (1863) p. 1689
- "Frederick Wollaston (WLSN752F)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- s:A Naval Biographical Dictionary/Wollaston, Charles
- "Edward Bourchier (BRCR756E)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
|Parliament of Great Britain|
|Member of Parliament for Ipswich
With: Philip Broke
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of Great Britain (1707–1800) representing an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|