WilkinsonEyre is an international architecture practice based in London, England. In 1983 Chris Wilkinson founded Chris Wilkinson Architects, he partnered with Jim Eyre in 1987 and the practice was renamed WilkinsonEyre in 1999. The practice has led the completion of many high-profiled projects such as Gateshead Millennium Bridge, Cooled Conservatories Gardens by the Bay, Oxford's Weston Library and Guangzhou International Finance Center.
|Key architects||Jim Eyre|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Significant works and honors|
|Design||Gateshead Millennium Bridge|
|Awards||Stirling Prize (2001) (2002), Lubetkin Prize (2012)|
- Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen Street Bridge
- Twin Sails Bridge, Poole
- The Peace Bridge, Derry, UK
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge, Gateshead
- Wellcome Collection, London, UK
- Cooled Conservatories, Gardens by the Bay
- Weston Library, Oxford, UK
- Mary Rose Museum, Portsmouth, UK
- Wellcome, The Medicine Galleries at the Science Museum, London, UK
- Dyson Campus Expansion, Malmesbury
- City and Islington College: Centre for Lifelong Learning
- University of Bristol: Fry Building, Bristol, UK
- University of Exeter: Forum Project, Exeter, UK
- Magna Science Adventure Centre, Rotherham, UK
- Hull Paragon Interchange, Kingston upon Hull, UK
- Crown Sydney Sydney, Australia
- One Queensbridge Melbourne, Australia
- CIBC Square Toronto, Canada
- Guangzhou International Finance Centre, Guangzhou, China
- 10 Brock Street, London, UK
Sports and Leisure
The Sketchbooks of Chris Wilkinson, Royal Academy Publication
Works, Thames and Hudson
Techtonics, Black Dog Publishing
Supernature, Oro Editions
Exploring Boundaries, Birkhauser
Bridging Art & Science, Booth-Clibborn Editions
New Bodleian- Making the Western Library
BCO Award, 8 Finsbury Circus (2017)
RIBA Award, Building of the Year, Weston Library (2016)
AJ100 Building of the Year, Weston Library (2016)
Structural Steel Award, Splashpoint Leisure Centre (2014)
Building Award, Mary Rose Museum (2014)
New London Award, Battersea Power Station (2014)
Civic Trust Award, Twin Sails Bridge (2014)
ISE Award, Emirates Air Line (2013)
RIBA Lubetkin Prize, Cooled Conservatories, Gardens by the Bay (2013)
RIBA Lubetkin Prize, Guangzhou International Finance Center (2012)
RIBA Stirling Prize, Gateshead Millennium Bridge (2002)
RIBA Stirling Prize, Magna (2001)
- Wilkinson, Chris; Smith, Charles Saumarez (14 September 2015). The Sketchbooks of Chris Wilkinson (01 ed.). London: Royal Academy of Arts, London. ISBN 9781910350188.
- Keyte, Emma; Merrick, Jay (17 November 2014). Wilkinson Eyre Architects: Works (01 ed.). London: Thames and Hudson Ltd. ISBN 9780500342985.
- Pearman, Hugh; Hood, John; Smith, Joe; Tyszczuk, Renata (15 September 2011). Tectonics (First ed.). London: Black Dog Publishing. ISBN 9781907317538.
- Architects, Wilkinson Eyre (27 August 2014). Supernature: How Wilkinson Eyre Made a Hothouse Cool. Novato (Calif.): Oro Editions. ISBN 9781935935872.
- Davey, Peter (30 June 2007). Exploring Boundaries: The Architecture of Wilkinson Eyre (1st ed.). Basel: Birkhäuser GmbH. ISBN 9783764375317.
- Wilkinson, Chris; Eyre, Jim (22 November 2002). Bridging Art & Science: Wilkinson Eyre Architecture (First ed.). London: Booth-Clibborn Editions. ISBN 9781861541536.
- Feber, Stephen; Melvin, Jeremy (17 March 2005). Wilkinson Eyre Destinations. Wilkinson Eyre Architects. ISBN 9780954571214.
- Library, Bodleian (27 May 2016). New Bodleian - Making the Weston Library. Oxford: The Bodleian Library. ISBN 9781851243747.
- "The Capital shines at BCO Awards - FMJ". www.fmj.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Weston Library". www.architecture.com. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "2016 winners | AJ100". aj100awards.architectsjournal.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Building Award Winners: Building Magazine project of the year". Building. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Winners of the World Architecture Festival 2013". Arch Daily. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
|This article about a United Kingdom architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|