Wild dog (disambiguation)
Wild dog is a term broadly applied to canines which are either not domesticated or not owned.
Wild dog may also refer to:
- Feral dog, domestic dogs living as wild animals
- Canis lupus dingo, domestic dogs which are wild by nature even when raised in captivity
- Australian wild dog, or Dingo, free-ranging dog found mainly in Australia
- Canidae, "the dogs" or "the dog family of animals", even foxes and coyotes
- Wild Dog (comics), a fictional vigilante appearing in DC comics
- Wild Dog (Time Crisis), a villain in the Time Crisis series of video games
- Wild Dog (album), a 2012 album by Susanna, also known as Susanna and the Magical Orchestra
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wild dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.