This article needs to be updated.(September 2018)
Wild Flavors, Inc. (stylized as "WILD Flavors") is a manufacturer of flavors, colors, and food and beverage ingredients Its headquarters are in Erlanger, Kentucky and the firm is affiliated with Rudolf WILD GmbH & Co. KG and Dr. Hans-Peter Wild.
|Industry||Flavors and colors|
|Headquarters||Erlanger, Kentucky, USA|
|Dr. Hans-Peter Wild|
In July 2014 the company announced it was being taken over by Archer Daniels Midland in a $3 billion deal. Subject to regulatory approvals the takeover was expected to close before the end of 2014.
- 1994 - F&C Company in Cincinnati, OH was acquired and renamed WILD Flavors Inc
- 1995 - DRI Flavors, Canada
- 1997 - La Monde Ltd in Placentia, CA
- 2008 - American Purpac Technologies in Beloit, WI
- 2014 - Archer Daniels Midland said it will buy Wild Flavors for $3 billion.
- Resolver Technology - A mix of natural flavors and flavor extracts. It neutralises undesirable off-notes of ingredients having a bitter, soapy, metallic or burning aftertaste.
- SaltTrim - Allows reducing the amount of salt in foods and beverages products without impairing the taste.
- Colors From Nature - A line of natural colors and plant extracts .
- "Contact Archived November 3, 2011, at the Wayback Machine." Wild Flavors. Retrieved on October 22, 2011. "
- "Food ingredients firm Wild Flavors being acquired by ADM for $3 bn". Chicago News.Net. Archived from the original on July 14, 2014. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- Karp, Gregory (July 7, 2014). "ADM buys ingredients company Wild Flavors for about $3 billion". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on July 15, 2014. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- "Cognis Bolsters Position in Food and Beverage Industry Following Major Announcements" (PDF). June 25, 2006. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 4, 2010. Retrieved November 24, 2009.
- "WILD Flavors, Inc. and Diversified Natural Products Announce Partnership to Provide the Food and Beverage Industry - OligoFlex, a Revolutionary Ingredient for Joint Health". February 22, 2008. Archived from the original on June 2, 2008. Retrieved November 24, 2009.
- "Sunwin International and WILD Flavors, Inc. Announce Self-GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) Affirmation for OnlySweetTM Stevia Extracts". Marketwire. September 15, 2009.
- "Future Flavour Pathways" (PDF). March 2009. Archived from the original on November 9, 2020. Retrieved November 25, 2009.
- "Wild helps cut salt content and maintain taste". November 26, 2007. Archived from the original on September 24, 2008. Retrieved November 25, 2009.
- "WILD Ingredients, product concepts for healthy, natural food". November 18, 2005. Archived from the original on December 10, 2010. Retrieved November 25, 2009.