|This WikiProject is believed to be inactive. |
Consider looking for related projects for help or ask at the Teahouse.
If you are not currently a project participant and wish to help you may still participate in the project or its parent project WikiProject Time. This status should be changed if collaborative activity resumes.
- We are dedicated to improving the quality of writing and the amount of information on watch brands on Wikipedia.
- All articles in Category:Watches and its sub-categories. We will cover Watch History, Watch Models, Watch Innovations and many other things.
Add Template:WikiProject Watches to suitable articles
Go through Category:Unassessed Watches articles and assess articles. (see Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment if you are not sure how this works)
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- Onepau 12:04, 24 August 2017 (UTC) - Swiss Made watches
- Adam Wang 20:27, 29 September 2006 (UTC) - Watches in General
- 75pickup 03:15, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- Siliconov 07:54, 15 December 2006 (UTC) - I love mechanical wrist watches (especially those from Vacheron Constantin and Patek Philippe) and some other things.
- Urich 15:51,15 April 2007 - I am a watch journalist for 10 years and write about all watches mechanical especially watches by private companies.
- Alpha1 01:42, 25 June 2007 (UTC) -I Like Swiss watches.
- Horology 08 August 2008 (UCT) - To live up to its title this WikiProject should also concern itself woith the history of watches rather than only current commercially made watch brands if it wants any credibitity
- PloprofFactor 20:11 27 October 2008 (UTC) - Interest in diver's watches and military watches
- Zoticogrillo (talk) 00:44, 14 February 2009 (UTC) - I love classical styles, particularly from 1940 to 1960, chronographs, and in particular Bovet watches.
- claude (talk) 00:42, 20 July 2009 (UTC) I have been in a managerial leading position throughout my professional life, including SSIH and Swatch Group during the big turmoil and can contribute in E, F as well as in D.
- Racklever (talk) 13:53, 24 September 2010 (UTC) Horology and watches in general
- Danski14(talk) 18:41, 24 September 2010 (UTC) If I have time, I will be working on articles regarding digital watches, including notable watch models, the history of digital/quartz watches, calculator watches, wrist computers and related articles.
- Derekd73 (talk) 07:01, 5 March 2011 (UTC) - Currently editing Watch main article, hoping it becomes a good overview which allows the reader to branch out to the other relevant pages. Sub-topics seem really split up and it's tough to coordinate all of the references and citations. Could use some help on citations.
- User:Raw4815 (talk) 21:06, 11 April 2011 (UTC) ]] 03:03 PM Central Standard Time, United States, 11 April 2011 (UTC) - Creator Of Wikipedia Page Dwight Eisenhower's Rolex Watch, which is currently still under construction.
- Blackadder1000 (talk) 20:49, 22 May 2012 (UTC) - I am interested in watches, both classic and new styles.
- MiDesigns56 (talk) 04:40, 23 November 2012 (UTC).Certified Watchmaker to the Trade; 1970s Bulova School Graduate and still Ticking.
- Edeag3 06 December 2012 (UTC) - Watch collector interested in technical aspects of watches as well as unbiased articles on individual watch brands. Will be working to improve articles on mechanical watches and providing photos (own work) from factories when possible.
- OckRaz talk 11:53, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- Wm Gardner 18:48, 02 January 2014 (UTC) - Watch enthusiast of primarily European mechanical wristwatches and budding collector. Also quite interested in technical aspects of watches as well as the production of unbiased articles on individual watch brands. My knowledge of pre-quartz era timepieces is currently limited but rapidly growing. Maintain a list of European mechanical watch movements and add to that list each time I encounter a new caliber.
- King Of The Wise (talk) 13:42, 21 January 2015 (UTC) I like to improve my knowledge in all spheres and also love wristwatches. I am mainly considered with emptying the Unassessed articles lists in a number of wikiprojects.
- Donnie Park (talk) 18:23, 28 February 2016 (UTC) - have an interest in European mechanical chronographs
- Thejaynotes (talk) 13:36, 28 August 2016 (UTC)- Watch Collector, Would like contribute with accurate information about mechanical Watches. Including Pictures from Own Work.
- Rutlandbaconsouthamptonshakespeare (talk) 22:58, 24 October 2018 (UTC) — Interested in low-end watch brands. I aim to contribute by improving smaller articles.
- Heroeswithmetaphors since November 2018. Interested in Swiss, German, and American brands of automatic and mechanical timepieces.
- U1 quattro TALK 20:17, 11 January 2020 (UTC). Digital watches catch my interest and I'm working to improve digital watch related articles.
- Featured Picture: Image:Montinari Milano.jpg
This list was generated from these rules. Questions and feedback are always welcome! The search is being run daily with the most recent ~14 days of results. Note: Some articles may not be relevant to this project.
Note: The list display can now be customized by each user. See List display personalization for details.
- Jfbarthe ( ) started on 2022-06-21, score: 60 by
- Draft:Chen Zhi (businessman) by Justanothersgwikieditor ( ) started on 2022-06-24, score: 10
- Jkmj ( ) started on 2022-06-22, score: 10 by
Please feel free to list your new Watches-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them should be suggested for the Did you know? box the Main Page.
Collaboration and reviewEdit
|WikiProject Watches||(Rated Project-class)|
|Watches pages by quality|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 2,659||Ω = 5.09|