|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference. Per discussion and agreement this page has been closed down for lack of activity. Do not initiate any review process.|
|Main Project Page Talk|
|Things you can do|
|Information and sources|
The review department of the Ships WikiProject is the project's main forum for conducting detailed reviews—both formal and informal—of particular articles within its scope.
The department hosts two forms of review internal to the project:
- Peer review (an informal review meant to provide ideas for further improvement)
- A-Class review (a formal review of a candidate for an A-Class quality assessment)
It also provides a convenient collection of Ships articles currently undergoing formal review outside the project:
Our articles frequently overlap the scope of WP:MILHIST. If there is overlap, when you request a review here, please add the same review directory to WP:MHR. Other projects overlap ours, so check for additional project banners for the article. Place a note at the top of your review page that the article is being reviewed by multiple projects which may have different criteria and results.
Note: The lists below have been initialized with reviews from WP:MILHIST, please remove as you add Ships reviews.
- Henry B. Nevins, Incorporated The talk page lists it at as start class, which I can get behind, but it apparently it "has been checked against the following criteria for B-Class status". What status is it? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:12, 1 April 2016 (UTC)
- Fleet of the Royal Canadian Navy | complete rewrite. Is it a list or an article? Is it ready to go to A-class assessment? Robert Brukner (talk) 18:58, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- HMS Florizel (J404) I completely rewrote this article.
- Talk:USS Yorktown (1839) reorganized and added content from another source.
- Talk:USS Dale (1839) Complete rewrite.
- Fleet of the Royal Canadian Navy Robert Brukner (talk) 19:10, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- Leschi (fireboat) LavaBaron (talk) 01:40, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
Featured article candidatesEdit
Featured article reviewEdit
Featured article reviews are controlled by an external process; the listing below is merely a duplicate for the project's convenience. To list an article for featured article review, or to comment on a listing, you must follow the official instructions.
Non-article featured content candidatesEdit
- Peer review
- A-Class review