Welcome to WikiProject Peer review!
We are a group of editors that are interested in Wikipedia's peer review (shortcut WP:PR) process, which provides a way to receive ideas and feedback from other editors about articles. This project was created to maintain a list of editors interested in the process, to make discussions and contact easier.
Scope & structureEdit
The purpose of this WikiProject is:
- Maintain, improve and refine the PR process
- Maintain a list of editors interested in the PR process and interested in contributing to discussions
This WikiProject is intended as an adjunct to the PR process. This WikiProject is intended to be lean, with minimal supporting pages, and not duplicating things already found in the peer review pages itself, and discussions relating to peer review where happening at the main peer review talk page.
Here is a list of members of WikiProject Peer review. Participants:
- May be sent a newsletter every now and then (unless you opt out below)
- May be contacted about ongoing discussions relating to peer review
Please also consider adding yourself to the volunteers list if you're willing to be contacted to do some peer reviews.
- Tom (LT) (talk) 02:59, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- Eddie891 Talk Work 13:45, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
- Kadane (talk) 16:52, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
- User:Serial Number 54129 talk 13:35, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
- Jerome Enriquez John (talk) 08:22, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
A newsletter may intermittently be sent out to all members, past editions include:
If you are a member but don't wish to receive the newsletter please opt out below:
List of editors who have opted out
Tools & templatesEdit
These can be found on the 'tools' tab above, or by clicking here.