|This WikiProject is believed to be semi-active.|
Although activity is slower than it once was, anyone is welcome to participate in the project.
Have a question?
Assess for quality
Not tagged by the WikiProject
|The factual accuracy of this Wikipedia page may be compromised due to out-of-date information. Please help update this Wikipedia page to reflect recent events or newly available information. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.|
- Requested photographs in Ghana
Turn the infoboxish tables in all the Category:Districts of Ghana into proper infoboxes?
- The Women in Ghana page has some neutrality issues as well as holes in its information. I would like to draw in scholarly journals to expand on the article and reorganize it. I would like to add information on the current situation for women and girls in Ghana concerning education, healthcare, family structure, and employment. Any suggestions are welcome, and a more detailed proposal for the changes can be found on the article's Talk Page. Kiarasanchez12 (talk) 06:06, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- There are currently two seperate Stub-Class articles, Kasoa and Oduponkpehe, that provide very little and inconsistent information about the same town. I would like to condense these two articles into one titled "Kasoa (Oduponkpehe)". In this article, I would like to keep as much of the two articles original content as is appropriate. In addition, there is a significant amount of critical information that is not included. I would like to add a substantial amount of information that is obtained from credible and neutral sources to this article. I welcome suggestions, especially regarding relevant information to consider and credible source suggestions. For more information please refer to the article's Talk Pages and/or my User Talk Page. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you. Brookeethleen (talk) 01:35, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Update Ghana-related pages about living people. This is crucial because of Wikipedia's strict biographies of living people policy. — Mr. Guye (talk) (contribs) 21:04, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Articles for deletion
- 04 Dec 2022 – Christian Egba was AfDed by Spiderone (t · c); see discussion (3 participants)
- 25 Nov 2022 – Azee Ntwene AfDed by MrsSnoozyTurtle (t · c) was closed as delete by Liz (t · c) on 02 Dec 2022; see discussion (4 participants)
- 25 Nov 2022 – Samuel Duah Kwaku AfDed by Spiderone (t · c) was closed as delete by RL0919 (t · c) on 02 Dec 2022; see discussion (4 participants)
Categories for discussion
- 29 Oct 2022 – Category:Citizens of Ghana through descent was CfDed by Brandmeister (t · c); see discussion
- 16 Sep 2022 – Category:Architecture of Ghana was CfDed by Fayenatic london (t · c); see discussion
Articles to be merged
- 16 Nov 2022 – Adjei Mensah is proposed for merging to Martin Kwaku Adjei-Mensah Korsah by Robertjamal12 (t · c); see discussion
- 15 Nov 2022 – Hamid Baba Braimah is proposed for merging to Hamidu Baba Braimah by Robertjamal12 (t · c); see discussion
- 18 Feb 2022 – Aboboyaa is proposed for merging to Rickshaw by MPGuy2824 (t · c); see discussion
Articles for creation
- 23 Nov 2022 – Draft:Isaac Kwame Essel has been submitted for AfC by Eminiserg1 (t · c)
- 19 Nov 2022 – Draft:Richard Ahiagbah has been submitted for AfC by Uprising Man (t · c)
- 10 Nov 2022 – Draft:Edward Ato Sarpong has been submitted for AfC by Ladralph (t · c)
- 01 Oct 2022 – Draft:UK- Ghana Chamber of Commerce has been submitted for AfC by Elikplim Joscelyne (t · c)
- 23 Sep 2022 – Draft:History of Space in Africa has been submitted for AfC by MaheenRIIS (t · c)
- 18 Sep 2022 – Draft:DJ Loft has been submitted for AfC by Onel5969 (t · c)
- 05 Dec 2022 – Draft:Palm Institute submitted for AfC by ClifKussmaul (t · c) was declined by Devonian Wombat (t · c) on 07 Dec 2022
Click to watch (Subscribe via RSS Atom) · Find Article Alerts for other topics!
|Ghana articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 38,573||Ω = 5.53|
The following periodicals are available in online databanks for the periods indicated. If you would wish access to information from these periodicals, please send me an e-mail and indicate the title, subject and time period considered, and I will forward what I can find. John Carter (talk) 17:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Accra Mail (2005-on)
|[[Category:WikiProject Ghana members]]||none|
For other Ghana user templates, see Category:Ghana user templates.
- Please discuss any proposals for new work groups with the project as a whole before creating them.
Work groups are informal groups of editors gathered for collaborative work on a particular topic within the field of biography; all project members are encouraged to participate in any that interest them.
- Work groups