|This WikiProject is believed to be semi-active.|
Although activity is slower than it once was, anyone is welcome to participate in the project.
Have a question?
Assess for quality
Not tagged by the WikiProject
|The factual accuracy of this Wikipedia page may be compromised due to out-of-date information. Please help update this Wikipedia page to reflect recent events or newly available information. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.|
- Requested photographs in Ghana
Turn the infoboxish tables in all the Category:Districts of Ghana into proper infoboxes?
- The Women in Ghana page has some neutrality issues as well as holes in its information. I would like to draw in scholarly journals to expand on the article and reorganize it. I would like to add information on the current situation for women and girls in Ghana concerning education, healthcare, family structure, and employment. Any suggestions are welcome, and a more detailed proposal for the changes can be found on the article's Talk Page. Kiarasanchez12 (talk) 06:06, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- There are currently two seperate Stub-Class articles, Kasoa and Oduponkpehe, that provide very little and inconsistent information about the same town. I would like to condense these two articles into one titled "Kasoa (Oduponkpehe)". In this article, I would like to keep as much of the two articles original content as is appropriate. In addition, there is a significant amount of critical information that is not included. I would like to add a substantial amount of information that is obtained from credible and neutral sources to this article. I welcome suggestions, especially regarding relevant information to consider and credible source suggestions. For more information please refer to the article's Talk Pages and/or my User Talk Page. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you. Brookeethleen (talk) 01:35, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Update Ghana-related pages about living people. This is crucial because of Wikipedia's strict biographies of living people policy. — Mr. Guye (talk) (contribs) 21:04, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Articles for deletion
- 06 Dec 2023 – Kobla Ladzekpo was AfDed by Significa liberdade (t · c); see discussion (3 participants)
- 27 Nov 2023 – Ebenezer Andrews AfDed by Zoglophie (t · c) was closed as delete by Explicit (t · c) on 04 Dec 2023; see discussion (1 participant)
Articles for creation
- 07 Dec 2023 – Draft:Ga Traditional Council has been submitted for AfC by Heatrave (t · c)
- 04 Dec 2023 – Draft:Frank Dzikunu has been submitted for AfC by AFDA (t · c)
- 01 Dec 2023 – Draft:Rhymesonny has been submitted for AfC by Praxidicae (t · c)
- 02 Dec 2023 – Draft:Fadda Dickson submitted for AfC by Heatrave (t · c) was declined by Ratnahastin (t · c) on 03 Dec 2023
Click to watch (Subscribe via RSS Atom) · Find Article Alerts for other topics!
|Ghana articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 39,103||Ω = 5.51|
Source materials edit
The following periodicals are available in online databanks for the periods indicated. If you would wish access to information from these periodicals, please send me an e-mail and indicate the title, subject and time period considered, and I will forward what I can find. John Carter (talk) 17:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Accra Mail (2005-on)
Member identification edit
|[[Category:WikiProject Ghana participants]]||none|
For other Ghana user templates, see Category:Ghana user templates.
Working groups edit
- Please discuss any proposals for new work groups with the project as a whole before creating them.
Work groups are informal groups of editors gathered for collaborative work on a particular topic within the field of biography; all project members are encouraged to participate in any that interest them.
- Work groups