|This WikiProject is believed to be semi-active.|
Although activity is slower than it once was, anyone is welcome to participate in the project.
Have a question?
Assess for quality
Determine the quality of these articles
Not tagged by the WikiProject
These pages are potentially in the WikiProject's scope.
Automatically generated list of missing articles
|The factual accuracy of this Wikipedia page may be compromised due to out-of-date information. Please help update this Wikipedia page to reflect recent events or newly available information. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page.|
See Wikipedia:Citing sources for more information.
Improve the presentation of content.
Add more information to these articles.
Remove content that is not relevant for an encyclopaedia.
Should this article be merged with another article?
Improve the wiki-formatting on this article.
Few or no articles link to this article.
Expand on this brief article.
- Requested photographs in Ghana
Turn the infoboxish tables in all the Category:Districts of Ghana into proper infoboxes?
- The Women in Ghana page has some neutrality issues as well as holes in its information. I would like to draw in scholarly journals to expand on the article and reorganize it. I would like to add information on the current situation for women and girls in Ghana concerning education, healthcare, family structure, and employment. Any suggestions are welcome, and a more detailed proposal for the changes can be found on the article's Talk Page. Kiarasanchez12 (talk) 06:06, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- There are currently two seperate Stub-Class articles, Kasoa and Oduponkpehe, that provide very little and inconsistent information about the same town. I would like to condense these two articles into one titled "Kasoa (Oduponkpehe)". In this article, I would like to keep as much of the two articles original content as is appropriate. In addition, there is a significant amount of critical information that is not included. I would like to add a substantial amount of information that is obtained from credible and neutral sources to this article. I welcome suggestions, especially regarding relevant information to consider and credible source suggestions. For more information please refer to the article's Talk Pages and/or my User Talk Page. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you. Brookeethleen (talk) 01:35, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Update Ghana-related pages about living people. This is crucial because of Wikipedia's strict biographies of living people policy. — Mr. Guye (talk) (contribs) 21:04, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Did you know
Articles for deletion
- 27 Sep 2021 – Jay Bahd AfDed by Robert McClenon (t · c) was closed as delete by Drmies (t · c) on 20 Oct 2021; see discussion ( ; relisted)
- 26 Sep 2021 – Tshi AfDed by Gamren (t · c) was closed as keep by Filelakeshoe (t · c) on 18 Oct 2021; see discussion ( ; relisted)
- 25 Sep 2021 – Dzata Cement AfDed by Scope creep (t · c) was closed as delete by Filelakeshoe (t · c) on 19 Oct 2021; see discussion ( ; relisted)
Articles to be merged
- 25 Sep 2021 – Mariama Bawumia is proposed for merging to Mumuni Bawumia by 4meter4 (t · c); see discussion
- 06 Aug 2021 – 2020–21 Ghana Women's Premier League Final is proposed for merging to 2020–21 Ghana Women's Premier League by Geschichte (t · c); see discussion
- 05 Feb 2021 – Raymond Tawiah is proposed for merging to Raymond Tawiah Abraham by Ampimd (t · c); see discussion
Articles for creation
Click to watch (Subscribe via RSS Atom) · Find Article Alerts for other topics!
|Ghana articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 33,852||Ω = 5.54|
The following periodicals are available in online databanks for the periods indicated. If you would wish access to information from these periodicals, please send me an e-mail and indicate the title, subject and time period considered, and I will forward what I can find. John Carter (talk) 17:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Accra Mail (2005-on)
|[[Category:WikiProject Ghana members]]||none|
For other Ghana user templates, see Category:Ghana user templates.
- Please discuss any proposals for new work groups with the project as a whole before creating them.
Work groups are informal groups of editors gathered for collaborative work on a particular topic within the field of biography; all project members are encouraged to participate in any that interest them.
- Work groups