Species lists with redlinksEdit
Taxa listed by the IOC that do not yet have wiki pages are listed here: Wikipedia:WikiProject Birds/Missing IOC names.
Bird families with stub articlesEdit
Bring following articles up to start class:
Standing list of articles with several images but little textEdit
Here is a list of short articles which have had images added and could benefit being beefed up with text to balance the image content. Please help if you can. Also, all are potentially easy DYK noms (hint hint) :) Cheers, Casliber (talk ·contribs) 11:44, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
Standing list of articles with quality pictorial contentEdit
Here is a list of articles with either a Featured Picture, or a variety of pictures available, such as chicks, eggs, variant colour forms etc., which would be really done justice by a larger article.
Groups of articles heading towards featured topic (FT)Edit
- Currawong 4 articles – Black Currawong (FA), Grey Currawong (FA), Pied Currawong (FA), Currawong
- Kinglet Common Firecrest (FA) Goldcrest (FA) Madeira Firecrest (FA); 3 more species and the family to upgrade.
- Malurus genus: 13 articles – there are six FAs out of 12 species pages and one genus page
- New World vulture family: 9 articles – New World vulture (B), American Black Vulture (FA), King Vulture (FA), Andean Condor (FA), California Condor(FA), Greater Yellow-headed Vulture (GA), Lesser Yellow-headed Vulture (GA), Turkey Vulture (FA), and Cathartes (Start)
- Procellariiformes order: 5 articles – Albatross (FA), Procellariidae (FA), Storm-petrel (Start), Procellariiformes (GA), and Diving-petrel (start)
- Raphinae subfamily: 3 articls - Dodo (FA), Rodrigues Solitaire (FA), Raphinae (GA)
Individual war pigeon StubsEdit
- There are many heroic war pigeon stubs in need of expansion to be found on the list in the article Dickin Medal