Wikipedia:Unsuccessful adminship candidacies (Chronological)
These are links to candidacies for adminship that were not successful. They are in reverse chronological order. Candidates with more than one unsuccessful RfA are listed at each date they had an unsuccessful RfA.
Comments on the descriptions listed:
- consensus not reached typically means the candidate received at least as many supports as opposes, but support was deemed to be insufficient
- failed or unsuccessful typically means the candidate received fewer supports than opposes
- closed per WP:SNOW or WP:NOTNOW means that the nomination was closed per the snowball clause or the attendant "not now" essay
- withdrawn by bureaucrat usually means that a bureaucrat judged that the nomination could not succeed at the time of withdrawal
- withdrawn/withdrawn by candidate and all other reasons. No inference should be drawn from this wording. If you want to know exactly why the nominee was not promoted, follow the nominee's RfA link.
1 unsuccessful candidacies so far
|NASCARfan0548||14 January 2021||WP:NOTNOW||Ritchie333||(1/6/0)|