|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
- This month, we will be interviewing User:2601:188:180:1481:65F5:930C:B0B2:CD63 who is an Ip editor.
- You can find the interview here.
- If an Admin account is compromised from now on, a new RFA may be required when getting their account back
- Admins should have a strong password that is not used on any other site, along with 2fa enabled on their account.
- New Sections are now here, these include The Wikipedian and Wikipedia Events
- We added a did you know section to our main page, along with some tweaks
Answers to last month's activities!
- Wikiproject Oshwah
- around 9 issues
- September 2018
Here are this month's questions:
1. What will happen now if an Admin account is compromised?
2. Name of a Featured Wikipedia Article
3. Name of an article that has pending-changes protection
Answers will be given in next month's issue, good luck!