|When and Where|
|Date||Wednesday, June 19, 2019|
|Time||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
599 11th Avenue, 8th Floor
Wikimedia New York City invites you to attend its monthly WikiWednesday Salon and Skillshare on Wednesday, June 19th from 7:00 pm - 9:00 PM at Metropolitan New York Library Council. No experience of absolutely anything is necessary. All are welcome!
All attendees are subject to Wikimedia NYC's Code of Conduct.
- Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Metropolitan New York Library Council, 599 11th Avenue, 8th Floor (southwest corner of 45th Street and 11th Avenue)
- Subway: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, W to Times Square or 7 to Hudson Yards
- Bus: M42, M12, M50
- Citi Bike: There is a Citi Bike station located one block away at 46th Street and 11th Avenue
- Accessibility: An elevator is available to take attendees to the 8th floor. If you require additional accommodations or have any other needs (dietary, etc.), please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and introductions with Pizza
- Recent events
- Surveillance in NYC Edit-a-thon
- Upcoming events
- Wiknic, Sunday July 14th
- Wiki Loves Pride @ Metropolitan Museum of Art Sunday June 23
- Edit-a-thon @ Frick Art Reference Library, Friday, August 23rd
- Women in Music (Stay tuned for a date in August!)
- Little Pi day @ Fordham, Monday, July 22nd at Lincoln Center campus
- Share + Discuss
- Committee structure update
- WikiWednesday survey - keep an eye out!
We'll have some informal post-meetup drinks at a bar near the Metropolitan NY Library Council starting at 9pm. Not required, pay on your own.
- Location: Hellcat Annie's Tap Room, 637 10th Ave.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2019-06 WikiWednesday.|
- Artatra (talk) 23:46, 18 June 2019 (UTC) I'll be out of town.
- kosboot (talk) 01:12, 19 June 2019 (UTC) - at the RBMS conference in Baltimore
- 20:24, 19 June 2019 (UTC) I saw this only around midnight today.
- BlaueBlüte (talk) 02:53, 20 June 2019 (UTC)