Wikipedia:April Fools/April Fools' Day 2010
List of events:
Requests for deletionEdit
- A proposal was made concerning AI editors
- Special:Block was nominated for deletion and retitled Terminate User.
- Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents is nominated for deletion.
- Special:RecentChanges is nominated for deletion.
- The Main Page is nominated for deletion. (again)
- ...so is Earth...(again)
- ...and Wikipedia ...(again)
- ....Bread is nominated to disappear for the duration of Passover (note that April Fools' Day 2010 was the third day of Passover)
- .....The Soviet Union
- .......Wife selling
- ........Jimbo...(yet again)
- .........Spanish Inquisition
- ..........April Fools' Day
- Wikipedia: Waste of Time is created and subsequently nominated for deletion.
- NerdyScienceDude (talk · contribs) nominates Special:Watchlist at MFD.
- Wikipedia:Newcratschool opened its doors for its first term.
- A new announcement is made at the Arbitration Committee.
- Someone suggests that The Thing That Should Not Be, should be an admin.
- ...Banned user User:JI Hawkins gets nominated for adminship.
- A psychic turns up at the help desk.
- Someone bans himself/herself.
- A user suggests people should add information that helps get Jimbo Wales a free pony.
- A subscription model is mooted.
- User:TenPoundHammer puts a retirement notice on his talk page with a hidden message.
- HAGGER??????????????????????? is listed at DRV.