This noticeboard is for announcements and statements made by the Arbitration Committee. Only members of the Arbitration Committee or the Committee's Clerks may post on this page, but all editors are encouraged to comment on the talk page.
|Announcement archives: 0 · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10· 11· 12|
SQL appointed trainee clerk
The arbitration clerk team is often in need of new members, and any editor who would like to join the clerk team is welcome to apply by email to clerks-l lists.wikimedia.org.
- Archived discussion at: Wikipedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard/Archive 41#SQL appointed trainee clerk
Desysopping of Od Mishehu
- Support: AGK, GorillaWarfare, KrakatoaKatie, Mkdw, Opabinia regalis, Premeditated Chaos, RickinBaltimore, SilkTork, Worm That Turned
- Oppose: Courcelles
- Inactive: Callanecc, Joe Roe
This arbitration case has been closed and the final decision is available at the link above. The following remedies have been enacted:
- For misuse of administrative tools and generally failing to meet community expectations and responsibilities as outlined in WP:ADMINACCT, Rama (talk · contribs) is desysopped. He may regain the administrative tools at any time via a successful request for adminship.
- Discuss this at: Wikipedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard#Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Rama closed
Changes to Oversight team
The committee has been notified that GB fan anticipates a period of inactivity. Accordingly, their Oversight permissions are removed. The committee sincerely thanks GB fan for their service.
Support: Callanecc, Courcelles, KrakatoaKatie, Mkdw, RickinBaltimore, Worm That Turned
Not voting: AGK, Opabinia regalis, Premeditated Chaos
For the Arbitration Committee,