Who Killed Santa Claus?
Who Killed Santa Claus? (French: L'Assassinat du père Noël) is a 1941 French drama film by Christian-Jaque. This adaptation of Pierre Véry's novel of the same name was the first film produced by Continental Films.
|Who Killed Santa Claus?|
|Produced by||Continental Films|
|Written by||Charles Spaak|
Robert Le Vigan
|Music by||Henri Verdun|
|Edited by||René Le Hénaff|
|Distributed by||Films Sonores Tobis|
- Harry Baur as Gaspard Cornusse
- Raymond Rouleau as Roland de La Faille
- Renée Faure as Catherine Cornusse
- Robert Le Vigan as Léon Villard, the schoolmaster
- Fernand Ledoux as Noirgoutte, the mayor
- Jean Brochard as Ricomet, the pharmacist
- Héléna Manson as Marie Coquillot
- Arthur Devère as Tairraz, the watchmaker
- Marcel Pérès as Rambert
- Georges Chamarat as Constable Gercourt
- Bernard Blier as police sergeant
- Jean Sinoël as Noblet
- Marie-Hélène Dasté as Mother Michel
- Jean Parédès as Kappel, the beadle
- "Who Killed Santa Claus". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2013-07-15.