Nassim Soleimanpour(Redirected from White Rabbit, Red Rabbit)
His 2010 play White Rabbit Red Rabbit has been performed widely and in more than 20 languages. It is to be performed each night by a different actor, who has not seen the script before. First performed at the 2011 Edinburgh and Clubbed Thumb's Summerworks festivals, it has since been performed by an array of A-list actors. It premiered in New York City at the Westside Theatre in 2016.
His play Silent Hamlet premiered during the 2014 Edinburgh Festival Fringe at the Assembly Roxy. Nassim, which requires the actor and audience members to speak Farsi, premiered in Edinburgh in 2017 and played at the Arts Centre Melbourne in early 2018.
Nassim Soleimanpour is currently represented by Berlin-based booking agency Aurora Nova.
- "A Q&A with White Rabbit, Red Rabbit Playwright Nassim Soleimanpour", Silo Theatre, Auckland, New Zealand
- "Performer Soheil Mostajabian and playwright Nassim Soleimanpour on White Rabbit, Red Rabbit", New York Theatre Review, 19 March 2011
- "Playwright Nassim Soleimanpour sees his own play" by Ian Youngs, BBC News, 26 February 2013
- "Nassim review – language and life lessons from a vivid Iranian voice" by Lyn Gardner, The Guardian, 10 August 2017
- White Rabbit Red Rabbit, Aurora Nova
- "White Rabbit Red Rabbit to be performed in support of PEN", PEN International New York City, 3 February 2016
- David Gordon: "Opera Star Joyce DiDonato to Join White Rabbit Red Rabbit", TheaterMania, 30 August 2016 (line-up March 7 to August 29, 2016 at the Westside Theatre, Manhattan)
- "Edinburgh festival 2014 review: Blind Hamlet – interactive parlour game with very little Hamlet" by Lyn Gardner, The Guardian, 16 August 2014
- "Nassim review: Aussie actor Alison Bell walks blind into a joke at her expense" by Cameron Woodhead, The Sydney Morning Herald, 25 January 2018
- White Rabbit Red Rabbit at Aurora Nova