Whisky (Scottish English; otherwise whiskey) is an alcoholic beverage.
Whisky or whiskey may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Whiskey, a character from the TV series Dollhouse
- Whisky (film), a 2004 Argentine-German-Spanish-Uruguayan tragicomedy film
- Way Down Yonder (re-released in 1997 as Whiskey), an album by country artist Charlie Daniels
- "Whiskey" (Jana Kramer song), 2012
- "Whiskey" (Maroon 5 song), 2017
- "Whiskey", a song by British punk rock band Inspiral Carpets released on their Cow (1987) demo tape in
- "Whiskey", the second song from Loggins and Messina's album Loggins and Messina (1972)
- "Whiskey", the second song from New Riders of the Purple Sage's album Gypsy Cowboy (1972)
- Whiskey (play), a one-act play written in 1973 by Terrence McNally
- One-horse shay (also called a whisky), a light, covered, two-wheeled carriage for two persons
- Whisky, the pronunciation of W, the 23rd letter in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- Whisky a Go Go, a nightclub in West Hollywood, California, United States
- Whiskey-class submarine, a class of naval submarines that the Soviet Union built in the early Cold War period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whisky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.