(Redirected from Wheelock (disambiguation))
Wheelock and similar may refer to:
|Look up wheellock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- River Wheelock in Cheshire in England
- Wheelock, Cheshire, a long village south of Sandbach in Cheshire in England
- Wheelock, Vermont
- Wheelock, North Dakota, a ghost town in the United States
- Wheelock, Texas, a small town near College Station, Texas
- Wheelock Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota, a historic street in St. Paul, Minnesota
Firms and buildingsEdit
- Wheelock's Latin, a well-known beginning Latin textbook
- The word "wheelock" occasionally occurs as an improper usage of wheel clamp
- Wheellock, a mechanism for firing a gun
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wheelock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.