|Owner||Cornell Law School|
Legal Information Institute
It is sponsored and hosted by the Legal Information Institute ("LII") at the Cornell Law School.  Much of the material that appears in Wex was originally developed for the LII's "Law about..." pages, to which Wex is the successor.
- Virginia M. Tucker; Marc Lampson (20 December 2018). Finding the Answers to Legal Questions, Second Edition. American Library Association. pp. 136–. ISBN 978-0-8389-1569-1.
- Harry Henderson (2009). Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Technology. Infobase Publishing. pp. 274–. ISBN 978-1-4381-1003-5.
- Laurel Currie Oates; Anne Enquist; Jeremy Francis (31 January 2018). The Legal Writing Handbook: Analysis, Research, and Writing. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. pp. 837–. ISBN 978-1-4548-9528-2.
- Richard A. Danner (3 March 2016). The IALL International Handbook of Legal Information Management. Routledge. pp. 16–. ISBN 978-1-317-02821-5.
- Cyberspace Lawyer. Glasser Legalworks. 2006.
|This law-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|