Westmount (provincial electoral district)
|Quebec electoral district|
|Defunct provincial electoral district|
|Legislature||National Assembly of Quebec|
|Census divisions||Montreal (part)|
It corresponded to the city of Westmount in Montreal.
It was created for the 1912 election from Montréal–Saint-Georges. It disappeared in the 1939 election and its successor election was Westmount–Saint-Georges. However, Westmount–Saint-Georges disappeared in the 1966 election and its successor electoral district was the re-created Westmount. Westmount's final election was in 1989. It disappeared for good in the 1994 election.
Members of the Legislative Assembly / National AssemblyEdit
- Charles Allan Smart, Conservative (1912–1936)
- William Ross Bulloch, Union Nationale (1936–1939)
- did not exist (1939–1966), see Westmount–Saint-Georges
- John Richard Hyde, Liberal (1966–1970)
- Thomas Kevin Drummond, Liberal (1970–1976)
- George Springate, Liberal (1976–1981)
- Richard French, Liberal (1981–1989)
- Richard Holden, Equality Party – Independent – Parti Québécois (1989–1994)