|Look up werewolf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A werewolf, in folklore, is a person who changes into a Wolf
Werewolf may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- "Werewolf", a song by The Four Frantics
- "Werewolf", a song by Fiona Apple from The Idler Wheel...
- "Werewolf", a song by Michael Hurley from Armchair Boogie, covered by Cat Power on You Are Free
- "Werewolf", a song by CocoRosie
- "Werewolf", a song by the Five Man Electrical Band
- "Werewolf", a song by Krokus from Painkiller
- "The Werewolf", a song by Paul Simon from Stranger to Stranger
- The Werewolfs, a band featuring Derf Scratch
- Werwolf, a plan for a Nazi commando unit for the defence of Germany
- Wolf man (disambiguation)
- Werewolf syndrome
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Werewolf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.