|Headquarters||Kirkland, Washington, U.S.|
|Washington, Oregon, and California|
|Steve Weed, CEO|
|Services||Residential, business, and enterprise class Internet, VoIP, and Cable Television|
|Parent||WaveDivision Holdings, LLC|
Wave Broadband (stylized as wave) is an American provider of residential, business, and enterprise class cable TV, broadband internet, and telephone services in California, Oregon, and Washington. Wave has over 427,000 customers in western Washington state, Oregon, Sacramento, California, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Wave provides services via their own fiber-optic network and has approximately 1000 employees.
The company was founded by its current CEO, Steve Weed, in 2003, by purchasing cable systems owned by Northland Communications, Cedar Communications, and Charter Communications in Washington and Oregon. It was expanded by acquiring other, some distressed, cable, telecommunications, and broadband companies.
- "Charter Cable selling Port Orchard system for reported $91 million"
- "Wave Acquires CPI, Extending Wave’s Broadband Fiber Network"
- "Wave Broadband and WOW! Internet, Cable, and Phone to Acquire Broadstripe"
- "Wave Acquires Spectrum Networks and CondoInternet"
- "Black Rock Cable to Merge with Wave Broadband