Warhorse Studios s.r.o. is a Czech video game developer based in Prague. Founded in July 2011 by Dan Vávra and Martin Klíma, the studio produced Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which was released in February 2018. In February 2019, the company was acquired by Koch Media.
|Founded||25 July 2011|
|Products||Kingdom Come: Deliverance|
|Revenue||1,130,000 Czech koruna (2016)|
|-20,442,000 Czech koruna (2016)|
|-26,483,000 Czech koruna (2016)|
|Total assets||237,516,000 Czech koruna (2016)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Deep Silver (2019–present)|
Warhorse Studio's foundation was announced on 25 July 2011 by Dan Vávra, formerly a writer and game designer for 2K Czech, and Martin Klíma, formerly a producer for Bohemia Interactive. Early hires were Viktor Bocan and Zbyněk Trávnický. The studio's first project was role-playing video game Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which released on 13 February 2018. On 13 February 2019, the studio was acquired by Koch Media for €42.8 million. It became a studio for Koch Media's Deep Silver label. As of August 2019, Warhorse has 131 employees.
|2018||Kingdom Come: Deliverance||Role-playing||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One||Warhorse Studios, Deep Silver|
- Rossignol, Jim (26 July 2011). "Czech Veterans Form New Studio, Warhorse". Rock, Paper, Shotgun.
- Makuch, Eddie (25 July 2011). "2K Czech, Bohemia Interactive vets form Warhorse Studios". GameSpot.
- Dane, Patrick (13 February 2018). "Kingdom Come: Deliverance Gets a Rousing Launch Trailer". Bleeding Cool.
- James, Sarah (13 February 2019). "THQ Nordic acquire Kingdom Come: Deliverance makers Warhorse Studios". PC Gamer.
- Wingefors, Lars (27 August 2019). "THQ Nordic Annual Report 2018/19" (PDF). Cision.