Wangsu Science & Technology
Wangsu Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 网宿科技股份有限公司) is a China-based company that provides content delivery network (CDN) and Internet data center (IDC) services. It was founded in 2000 and listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2009.
(Vice Chairman, Vice President, CTO)
Vice President, CFO
Vice President, Secretary
Vice President, Director
Number of employees
Quantil Networks, Inc.
Quantil Technology (Ireland) Limited
The largest shareholder is Chen Baozhen, who co-founded one of the predecessor companies of Wangsu, holding 21% of the shares of the company.
Its Chinese domestic markets are divided into East China, South China, North China, Central China, the western region and the northeast region.
In February 2017, the company announced its acquisition of South Korean competitor CDNetworks for 21.1 billion yen ($185 million) to continue expanding its network and business operations outside of China. The deal involved purchasing 85% percent of CDNetworks’ shares from KDDI. In the same month, Global Times reported the company considered acquiring 70% of CDN-Video, a Russian company also providing CDN services.
- "Shanghai Wangsu Science & Technology Co.(SHE:300017)". Google Finance. April 25, 2017.
- "ChinaNetCenter". Bloomberg. April 25, 2017.
- "Quantil, Inc.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. April 25, 2017.
- "Quantil Networks, Inc. in Pasadena, CA". FindTheCompany. April 25, 2017.
- "Quantil Technology (Ireland) Limited - Irish Business Info". Vision-Net. April 25, 2017.
- "New Faces On The 2015 Forbes China Rich List". Forbes. October 29, 2015.
- "Content Delivery Specialist Goes Global with $186 Million Purchase". Caixin. February 23, 2017.
- "Wangsu may acquire stake in CDN-Video". Global Times. February 20, 2017.