|Look up wallaby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wallaby is the informal name for any of about thirty species of Australian marsupials.
Wallaby or Wallabies may also refer to:
- Wallaby, Japanese fantasy manga
- Sopwith Wallaby, British single-engined biplane
- The Wallabies, nickname of the Australia national rugby union team
- Wallabee, line of shoes manufactured by C. & J. Clark
- The Wallaby ULM aeroplane by Fly Synthesis
- Adobe Wallaby from Adobe is a Flash-to-HTML5 Conversion Tool
- A semantic configuration service for the Condor High-Throughput Computing System, developed by Red Hat
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallaby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.